White House: Trump's golfing is work, unlike Obama's golfing, which was scandalous

Is Kim Jong-Un a golfer? Kim Jong-Il is, sadly, unavailable for such a tournament.

4 Likes

Yeah, but what a way to make a comeback!

16 Likes

Yeah, I realized that, belatedly.

I doubt being dead would make much difference to the reported score though.

7 Likes

Look who’s back, bitches!

10 Likes

So. . . how is it more productive to have meetings at his golf courses than in Washington DC?

Sorry. I don’t get it. Having a cabinet meeting at a golf course, even if you don’t do any golfing, isn’t somehow magically better than having it at the White House. It’s a waste of travel time and taxpayer dollars.

8 Likes

$200,000.00 a pop reasons. Foreign nationals didn’t join his club for the burgers.

5 Likes

I hated it when Obama golfed. I hate it when Trump golfs. Why? Because I fucking hate golf.

11 Likes

You non-business-types just don’t get it. SAD!

10 Likes

15 Likes

oooooh. . . “productive” for Trump’s pockets. Silly me.

9 Likes

I had the pleasure of working for a place that was acquired by a Fortune 500 company. We would literally sit in meetings with our new overlords and play “Corporate Buzzword Bingo”. There were only a few meetings where somebody didn’t win.

20 Likes

I’m sure he gives Kim Jong-il a run for his money with his golf score, particularly with Kim Jong-il being dead now. The Fearless Leader was legendary for his hole in one abilities, but I bet Trump is a darned smooth putter. He’s all about finesse, you know.

Exit Strategy: I can see that getting a workout at the tRump Palace.

1 Like

Dang, it’s missing “in the weeds.” I’d never win with this bingo card.

5 Likes

There used to be a website that would randomize cards. I’m pretty sure that was in there.

“Customer-focused solution” came up a lot too.

6 Likes

I wonder how much Mar-a-Lago charges the President and his party in green fees?

That’d be a fun FOIA request.

8 Likes

22 Likes

24 Likes

Perhaps if you had 45’s handicap you could still win…
trump winning

1 Like

OK, now I’m getting annoyed at these improperly tagged pics. I’m seeing a short fingered vulgarian instead of kittens. Do. Not. Want.

6 Likes