White House: Trump's golfing is work, unlike Obama's golfing, which was scandalous

Here you go. This help?

11 Likes

Once a long time ago I had an old white guy tell me how Tiger Woods was ruining the sport of golf. Not being an aficionado, I thought for a while he meant because Woods was raising the bar too high, or introducing novel techniques that other players couldn’t cope with. So naive. Embarrassing that it took so long for me to recognize plain old vanilla racism…

20 Likes

Try refreshing…
Edit: added “donald” to the trump…

2 Likes

I did. :crying_cat_face:

2 Likes

He thinks he divides his actual score by the handicap. Fortunately he has someone to do the complicated sums for him.

3 Likes

You can tell it’s a Fortune 500 company because nowhere on the list occurs “stakeholders”.

1 Like

Assumes that Trump can be made sane somehow.

6 Likes

I had that app and played during conference calls with my friends. One time, we even got “Free space” because someone said “Free space!”

3 Likes

What a remarkable athlete! /s

Ha! There was an app?

This was when Blackberries were the rage and iPhones were called iPods…and they weren’t phones. They just played music.

1 Like

What this calls for is an exploding, President-snagging, incapacitating golf ball, as in the movie “In Like Flint”.

1 Like

The only thing likely “athlete” about him are his feet.

Or are they cloven hooves?

2 Likes

::heh-heh:: Here’s the bookend for that shot…

8 Likes

16 Likes

OH F____, my eyes!!!

11 Likes

What “world leaders” are willingly golfing with Trump? None of them can stand him and he hasn’t had any contact with very many face to face.

1 Like

Here’s one for a table setting:

4 Likes

If I had 45’s handicap I’d be locked up in a home for the criminally inane.

3 Likes

This reaction reminds me of business owners who do poor customer service, yet disparage other businesses on Yelp! Actually sad, really.

2 Likes

Just for tranparency’s sake, this what foreign leaders have to look forward to if I were president…

Edit: I hope Merkel would be down with this.

8 Likes