Who Is the Republican Monster? (Trump. It's Trump.)

[Read the post]

4 Likes

24 Likes

I expect republicans to fall in line any day now, since there’s no sign that the The Donald is ever going to stop puttin on the Ritz.

13 Likes

The “original” is so much better than the Drumpf version.

23 Likes

Isn’t it more like:

(I had to listen to that video to find the moment when she says the relevant line, so as to set the link perfectly so none of you had to listen to more than absolutely necessary…you’re welcome!)

6 Likes

When I read the post title I thought of the cartoon intro for The Hulk, but then I realized that was an insult to Hulk.

6 Likes

I want to Like your comment, but I just can’t get past that “music”!

5 Likes

I wanted to like @Papasan’s first post here, but I’m a Brit who’s planning to be face to face with US immigration in a week or so, and, well, you know…

13 Likes

No prob, just come prepared!

(be sure to get the “under 3 oz” size)

13 Likes

Eight more months of this, and it’s probably going to get worse before it gets better. Sigh.

5 Likes

Of course, the other new monsters are Frankentrump’s fans.

2 Likes

So…

Drumpf fanboy throws sucker punch at protester…

Naturally, this requires that “security” tackle the protester …

… to keep him from hitting another Drumpfite in the fist with his face :question:

:cry:

12 Likes

Well he was a thug

3 Likes

Yes, he was. Good thing actions like those caught on video make it easier to see through his Cloak of Innocent Whiteness.

6 Likes

Utterly brilliant!

15 Likes

When I read the post title I thought of the cartoon intro for The Hulk, but then I realized that was an insult to Hulk.

You have to be careful with the Hulk, you don’t want to get him angry.

2 Likes

I think it’s time that, in a self-denying ordinance, I decided to leave the subject of Trump alone. But before I do I’ll have one more hack at my Cassandra line:

Stop Trump, get Cruz.
Any study of the literature shows that vampires are far worse than mere cobbled-together monsters.

6 Likes

… is there one that isn’t a monster?

1 Like

I guess some already are? Although now some are endorsing Cruz… even Lindsey Graham, who has been on a tear lately, even said he might come around to backing Cruz if it will put the Drumpf to bed.

2 Likes