Will Clinton "Finish Him" at third debate?

I disagree, for a number of reasonably complex reasons, but I respect your opinion.

1 Like

She did pin him with it. He claims to know better than the NSA and independent cybersecurity firms who did the attacks. It made him look thoroughly in bed with Putin (actually, his own response did) and the claim that he doesn’t know Putin is certifiably a lie.

8 Likes

I wondered about that. I thought I remembered him mentioning having met Putin.

Well, it might help that Ted Danson and Mary Steenburgen are wonderful politically (as far as i remember).

3 Likes

It is a LOT easier to grow GDP quickly when you have many people living in abject poverty to start with than if you have an advanced economy. From a pure numbers perspective. They don’t mean the same thing, because nations and economies have life cycles, and we are not on the same one as China and India.

8 Likes

OK, I had to go back and try and look… Dod Trump say “What a nasty Woman” in one of his comments while Hillary was talking?

Is the full debate posted on YouTube yet? I thought I was hearing things but now I need to check.

6 Likes

But it is essentially unfired clay, which is highly polishable. my daughter sort of halfheartedly worked on one last time we were there, but never got very far…

7 Likes

In the MythBusters episode, they actually did Dorodango with two different kinds of animal turd, and the results looked quite polished. So, yes, you can polish a turd.

17 Likes

He said exactly those words.

8 Likes

I was cautious of that… it is okay to click it everyone.

11 Likes

[quote=ABC]“That’s part of my commitment to raise taxes on the wealthy,” Clinton said. “My social security payroll contribution will go up, as will Donald’s, assuming he can’t figure out how to get out of it.”

“Such a nasty woman,” Trump uttered, interrupting Clinton as she repeated that it’s necessary to “replenish the social security trust fund.”[/quote]Sheesh, Donald. Way to claw back those votes…

12 Likes

Trump TV might be like Fox News, but hilarious rather than angering.

2 Likes

20 Likes

Either or both could be plants to destroy the US. I keep hoping one of them will self destruct, and a normal human being will step forth as a candidate. Someone with intact moral values, and a desire to do whatever is best for the American people. I would vote for that person

Still can’t believe trump said he’d “let [us] know” about whether he accepts the election results. It was a stupid fucken question to begin with, Chris Wallace. That stuff works maybe with the six year old? But with a 70 year old?

“You gonna do it again, donnie? You gonna do it again? Noooo, you’re not, right? Oh, you are…”

But he’s gonna let us know? Is Alex Jones waiting on the trump hotline or something?

6 Likes

Not true. Copralite gemstones

15 Likes

Close to reality, actually.

2 Likes

There’s video. It’s a technology he seems to be unfamiliar with, despite losing an Emmy.

6 Likes

But among a certain constituency he’s trying to shore up, that’s a popular view. On PBS they pointed out that Clinton also advocated for a politicized court by advocating for justices who will overturn Citizens United.

5 Likes