Will Clinton "Finish Him" at third debate?

That constituency won’t win him shit, though.

7 Likes

On CNN they are arguing about whether or not him saying “bad hombres” was offensive or not. Kinda like … after your car gets totaled asking if the wiper blades needs replacing.

18 Likes

Glad I’m not the only one who thought so on that.

5 Likes
15 Likes

The partial birth abortion strawman out of trump was so wrong.

Sometimes I wish we could just, I don’t know, tranq dart him, then he wakes up in a university lecture hall where an MD or OBGYN explains exactly why a D&C/late term abortion is almost never “killing a baby one day before birth”.

12 Likes

So, I was going to watch the debate, but then I decided I’d rather go down to the bar and ask a Hell’s Angel to beat me with a tire iron for a couple hours.

I figured it would be slightly more enjoyable, get just about the same amount accomplished, and be less likely to put me in a foul mood for the rest of the week. Also, it’s always nice to make new friends.

So what did I miss?

26 Likes

Well, they shouldn’t be, but looking around …

2 Likes

Appendix? Gall bladder? Kidney stone?

6 Likes

I always say this when people talk about economic growth for China or India: % growth doesn’t mean jack squat.

These are two countries which a generation ago were notorious for regular famines and economic destitution. When you start from near zero, anything resembling becoming a normal functional economy will look like fantastic growth. That is not something fantastic, that is just catching up from the bottom to slightly above the bottom.

China is the 2nd largest economy because the per capita income has risen to a level which is still about 10% of those people living at the poverty line in a developed nation. The former holder of the title, Japan has 10% of the population size of China and the average per capita income is 50x of the Chinese.

11 Likes

15 Likes

So in other words, economics is complex. Probably more complex than can be described with trump’s finest words, like “bigly”, “yuge”, “very very special and important.”

11 Likes

If only this Chris Wallace could have moderated:

10 Likes
37 Likes

Stealing this. So perfect.

4 Likes

Imagining him saying it with his voice makes me giggle.

5 Likes

Hopefully everyone else is looking at him like this? At least the women in the room?:

17 Likes

More like you use common sense sometimes.

Going from starving to death to having a cracker means you have a 100% growth in your food supply. :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Some of us would rather starve:

12 Likes
1 Like

Pain and despair. You made the right choice.

18 Likes