Will Clinton "Finish Him" at third debate?

YET? Has it STOPPED being a shit show, is my question.

17 Likes

Made from real orphans and homeless veterans!

3 Likes

There was basically no one there, it was the food court after everything was closed. It was me, this weird guy cheering to himself, and the chess club across the room that were immersed in what I’m convinced was a far more enjoyable activity.

8 Likes

this is the one where Trump knows it’s already over for him

What do you mean? This president thing is just a launching platform for his new network and show. Great PR!

Donald Trump always wins, even if he has to retcon his victory conditions. He can go bankrupt several times, but his investors, creditors, employees and the tax-payers take it in the neck. Now it’s the Republican Party’s turn to be screwed for Donald’s gain…

8 Likes

Well, a couple of people here thought it managed to deflect Trump into territory that hurt him. Perhaps they’re right, but I don’t think “they were found by a really nasty guy” is the right response to “look at these things that were found that make you look bad”.

I would rather she be able to talk about how open borders and free trade are nice as ideal goals, for example you need for the free trade not to give companies the ability to violate national sovereignty and overrule labor and environmental protections. I believe her emails were about dreams, not about policy plans for today.

2 Likes

that’s about right and just as painful.

7 Likes

6 Likes

His hands really are tiny, aren’t they?

5 Likes

Does anyone take that Grover seriously? I mean has he been actually relevant for years at all?

6 Likes

Name that primate face: obstinate refusal to acknowledge observed reality?

8 Likes

I take this Grover more seriously.

31 Likes

Absolutely, but he’s going on the wisdom of 16 years ago, when Dubya was running and the evangelical vote was considered a key demographic. It shows what a amateurish campaign he’s run this year.

8 Likes

Yeah, “If Hillary wins, are you going to concede peacefully and allow her to enter office”

“Let’s just say I want to keep you on the edge of your seat. I’ll make it mysterious.”

AKA, Trump is literally attempting to hold the country hostage.

17 Likes

Did anyone else start singing this?

3 Likes

I’ma cry now… my dad used to read this book to me when I was a kid. He had the perfect Grover voice… (but don’t feel bad for posting it, as I loved that book).

Actually, I wonder what he’d make of this election.

23 Likes

Do we know if he said “hombre” or "hambre?"
The best way to deal with a bad hambre is with a Trump Steak.

8 Likes

Grover was always my favorite with Oscar a close second.

8 Likes

Oh, right, like he’d even care about the health of a woman pregnant with a dead fetus, a woman facing a life threatening medical crisis if the dead fetus isn’t removed quickly. He would probably say she’s a loser and not even particularly good looking, because that’s the upper limit of his empathy for someone facing a terrible decision.

I hate this election year so much

21 Likes

I heard the first part of the debate over the radio (and the rest on TV). When Trump started speaking, I was hearing Alec Baldwin. It was like he was doing a caricature of himself.

12 Likes

Who would bang that? I sure wouldn’t. I only bang the best women, the best. Maybe if she were better looking this wouldn’t have happened to her. Sad.

9 Likes