Will Clinton "Finish Him" at third debate?

I think I heard Wallace laugh out loud when Trump said “I shoulda won it”.

16 Likes

Can’t drink till I get home from work :frowning:

6 Likes

It really shouldn’t matter if you agree with Clinton or not. Vermin Supreme is infinitely more qualified to be a candidate for president than Trump.

Hell, even Gary Johnson is.

20 Likes

Singing the wrongs!!!

4 Likes

Does he know how to actually answer a question?

11 Likes

Here’s the thing about Iraq … it doesn’t fucking matter if he was for the invasion of Iraq. What matters is that he insists he wasn’t for it. (which she just said in other words)

6 Likes

Depends on whether the voters think he’s saying “big league” or “bigly.”

6 Likes

All three talking at the same time. Wonderful.

9 Likes

It’s a good thing there are no issues to be discussed. They would get in the way of all the mud slinging.

19 Likes

Is Chris Wallace scared? Is he cold? Was he just laughing at HRC’s dig on trump?

6 Likes

You don’t have to choose between “open” and “closed” borders. How about just starting with some control of cross border drug smuggling or human trafficking? How about keeping people who have been deported for violent crimes from coming back?

I don’t link that to make any blanket statements about Hispanics or immigrants in general. But it would be nice if there were some effective system to keep that particular guy out.
The idea of giving everything back to the Indigenous peoples of the world does sound great, in theory. But it requires a pretty shallow view of actual history. Especially considering that those peoples are not a monolithic group, and have tens of thousands of years of history of conquest and genocide before Europeans were ever involved. It is a complicated subject, and probably not one to explore fully in this thread.

2 Likes

My god, he is just a horrid, horrid little man.

When the media reports on his rantings, you don’t get the effect of listening to his tone and the complete absurdity of some of the things he says they way you do when he’s live.

This debate is not doing him any favors.

18 Likes

I used to argue foreign policy like Trump. I was nine.

24 Likes

He’s all ego. No intellect. No moral. No sense. No shame.

15 Likes

Lots a luck Hillary - did he just concede?

9 Likes

And it was after you’d had a tooth pulled, oh the durgs for little @ActionAbe!

I heard that, too, but I think, if I interpret his word-salad properly, he was referring to “her 30 years of doing nothing” schtick. I’m not solid on that, mind. And really, think about how great it would be if he dropped any pretense of winning and simply made HRC hone her policies and standings! Get her to clarify what she’ll do in this situation, in that, whatever, but no, he wants to whine about the “political hacks” being dumb, and that all those women are lying about blah. But he wouldn’t think about others before himself if his life depended on it.

9 Likes

She could have segued from the Iraq War vote, and the argument about who supported what when, into how Donald is a compulsive liar and what a serious and dangerous personality defect that is for a leader, but instead she wandered off into some policy thing about Mosul and forgot about it.

12 Likes

“We don’t make our product anymore…”

Like steel?

6 Likes

[quote=“Max_Blancke, post:133, topic:87781”]
The idea of giving everything back to the Indigenous peoples of the world does sound great, in theory.[/quote]

Not what I said. Only that neither you nor I nor Trump nor Clinton have the moral standing to decide who gets to enter the country.

8 Likes

We have to let our smart business people negotiate our trade deals, like the way they wrote the TPP

16 Likes