Will Clinton "Finish Him" at third debate?

His plan is “Create more jobs”.

13 Likes

Wallace’s debt question was really good. I can’t make any sense of Trump’s answer.

8 Likes

That’s one per side, right?

15 Likes

Clinton is promising something she can’t when she says she won’t add to the debt.

9 Likes

This just into to the Lamaranagram newsroom: Obamacare is ruining this country

10 Likes

Trump will save Soc. Security by repealing Obamacare.

10 Likes

Did Trump just call Clinton a “nasty woman”?

28 Likes

Holy fucken hell, “such a nasty woman”, my god he’s so awful, such an entitled little shitheel, he’s quite literally the manifestation of every asshole wealthy person stereotype that exists. But, like, the WORST of the stereotype, that peckerwood stereotype who lives down the street and runs over your mailbox and lets his dog shit on your driveway. The driveway for fucks sake.

32 Likes

Happier times

14 Likes

Quote: “We need law & order, but we need justice too”

He makes it sound like they are in conflict or in different camps.

18 Likes

Governor Christie has firmly stepped back from this campaign, saying, in essence, “Hey, i’m just a surrogate”.

12 Likes

Somebody tell Trump “inner cities” stopped being where poor people live twenty years ago.

14 Likes

Trump just said we take better care of illegal immigrants than we do to vets. followed by a stream of dog-whistles just to make sure his final statement ended with racism.

20 Likes
4 Likes

Or he just switched to shelving it. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

well if he is a plant to destroy the Republican party he sure is doing an amazing job of it.

21 Likes

If she’s the person I believe her to be, it’s a curbstomp.

A glorious axe-kick curbstomp.

7 Likes

Trump just said he would fix the dangerous inner cities where you can get shot just by walking there.

Wow… just… wow.

16 Likes

He doesn’t want his opponent to run on a “vote against the enabler” platform. Too late, CC.

6 Likes

Stalker trump is back!

4 Likes