Williams Sonoma Reversible Meat Tenderizer

To be honest, I am a bit surprised you didn’t link to a medieval torture device or blacksmith tool.

6 Likes

A rare sighting of the phallus dentatus! The female of the species is so much better known.

17 Likes

Would you settle for a couple of heavy flails?

12 Likes

Ow, ow, ow!

I hope you’re happy now! :tired_face:

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

Call me crazy, but there’s a distinct possibility that form follows function. If this turns out to be the most comfortable, most effective tenderizer that money can buy, then so be it.

Williams Sonoma may sell to home cooks with too much money, but a lot of what they do sell is very useful in the kitchen. Would be a shame if prudery got in the way.

9 Likes

Always good to have one of those around.

11 Likes

When faced with stiff competition, true competitors in the Sex Olympics know that focusing on the “Level of Danger” category of performance is the way to win over the judges. :open_mouth: :astonished: :triumph:

6 Likes

Well, we can’t all be late bloomers.

5 Likes

I’ll definitely be thinking of this the next time I pound my meat.

8 Likes

I imagine that the spikey bits might have been added by a Christian product designer to deter some sicko from using it in ungodly ways.

Then I imagine some sicko contacts the designer over twitters requesting bigger spikey bits.

11 Likes

Another skirmish in the American war on prepositions. What is the redundant “out” doing here? :wink:

3 Likes

"…“two tools in one.”

Seriously, there is no way in hell that I’ll ever be convinced that the maker of this little phallic, deodorant do-dad for women didn’t want to leverage off the packaging’s duality. No… frickin’… way.

6 Likes

I agree with you completely. And so would Mrs. Wormer.

8 Likes

You could say the ends justify the means.

7 Likes

Way too many landmines in the English language. Way too many.

12 Likes

Early reports say that if you reverse it and use it, your meat may get hard.

8 Likes

20 Likes

If “Reversible Meat Tenderizer” is not already the name for a Death Metal band, it needs to be.

12 Likes

I use my fist.

(snicker)

7 Likes

George:
If we should step on a mine sir, what should we do?

Blackadder:
Well the normal procedure is to leap 200 feet into the air and scatter yourself over a large area.

16 Likes