Woman doesn't want to leave Red Lobster

Focusing on the trivial, it’s not obvious to me how the well-behaved masked patrons are going to eat their food.

2 Likes

You’re at a Red Lobster. You’re using the word “food” very loosely.

2 Likes

That depends on how much butter your heart can tolerate.

Thankfully, that line did not make the final cut for the song.

1 Like

I’ve said it before & I’ll say it again; the writers of “The Walking Dead” are eternal optimists.

3 Likes

You can buy a box of the mix, add cheese, water, and butter. I made a box last week, 10 biscuits, and they didn’t see a third sundown. I live alone :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I live in the general area of the that Red Lobster. This saddens and scares me all at the same time.

Sad to see people this frustrated, especially on Mother’s Day. Scared to think what happens if/when the stakes are higher (admittedly, dinner at Red Lobster is a low bar.) If people are fighting over crappy lobster dinners what happens when the line is for a COVID-19 test or vaccine and they are standing in it…with their kid…in the summer (or winter)…for 4 hours or more? People have been very reasonable at schools for lunch pickups and food banks so far but we all know that can only last so long.

3 Likes

if we wanted somebody to get shot?

6 Likes

During that wait she was endangering all the other patrons, and the staff.

So that is sort of like saying “a customer was idling spinning a gun around on the table, refused to put it away, and was ejected from the red lobster by staff and/or other patrons”. An imperfect analogy as a gun (loaded? unloaded? safety on? off?) would have been confiscated or possibly caused someone to shoot her, but close enough.

2 Likes

I’m aware, which is why i mentioned that having to wait for them to show up is not ideal. The better thing would’ve been to just not go to the restaurant but people gunna be people.

2 Likes

ANAGRAMS FOR “RED LOBSTER”

Bled Resort

Debt Sorrel

Rebels Trod

Beret Lords

Bod Lets Err

6 Likes

All time fav Spy Magazine piece - ‘Germans give voice to their nameless dreads’

1 Like

On the other hand, it sounds like service is just as fast as it ever was.

2 Likes

The mix they sell in grocery stores is even better than the ones they make in the restaurant - or at least they were a decade+ ago when I last went to a RL IRL…

1 Like

It’s take-out. No restaurants in PA are open for dining in.

2 Likes

Fan-fucking-tastic. We’re just counting the days until my wife’s restaurant opens up again. They seat 546. Even if they can limit that to half as many, it’s going to be bad.

7 Likes

Game time…what are words worse than pussy-grabbing? 1, 2, 3, go!

Unforunately, only the lady in blue would’ve been shot. I suppose the lighter pigmented patrons could get hit accidentally.

Wow, the amount of selfish entitlement is so strong but also so much cringe that she is fighting that hard to eat at Red Lobster. Not sure if I can cringe any harder while watching this.

7 Likes

Not a good look all around. Not sure what I would do if I was an employee. Probably call the cops and go hide in the dish room.

1 Like

Having a flashback from The Boondocks now…

4 Likes