Woman says AL judge Roy Moore initiated sexual act with her when she was 14, he was 32

standard bastard republican judge

The Republic should be so lucky. Roy Moore is fundie flim flam man who has twice been removed from the high court in Alabama for ethical violations. You can’t even call his beliefs retrograde, they are insane. He is a dangerous lunatic. His accusers have corroboration and I have no problem judging this evil fucking monster before he has a chance to defend himself. Innocent until proven guilty is concept for a court of law. There is no reason to abide by court rules when speaking of this asshole on an internet forum. It fits that this Elmer Gantry is a pervert too. This hypocrite needs to driven from politics and punished for his own sexual sins. That would be justice.

22 Likes

Looking at that list of Moore’s scumbag conservative holy roller supporters (Falwell Jr, Huckabee, Dobson, the fake hillbilly guy), I wonder how long it is before each of them gets his own revelation about creepazoid behaviour with youngsters.

11 Likes

That is really, really sick. He’s a predator. Girl with mom at a custody hearing means to him a girl with low self esteem and easily manipulated by someone powerful. He’s vicious and evil.

16 Likes

Countdown to some Humbert Humbert pointing out that some 14 year olds know exactly what they are doing and deserve everything they get…

11 Likes

The whole point of the ‘Christian’ ultra right is for men in authority to establish power over the sexual and reproductive lives of young women. They are very clear about that. We might as well take them at their word. Especially since lots of them have an expansive view of those powers.

10 Likes

That explains it. Based on his handle, the middle initial of the guy who did that in the Corey Haim thread must be an “E”.

3 Likes

This answer and the one from alahmnat are exactly what I was talking about.
Whether someone is really guilty or not of the specific crime they’re accused must matter, be it in court or outside of it. If not, I hope you’ve never felt anything wrong with having anyone you sympathize with being thrown to the wolves for whatever thing tabloids feel that they can accuse them with.

*shudderz

Lolita was already creepy enough as it is, without life imitating “art”…

6 Likes

When being a Democrat is worse than being someone who sexually assaults women and children:

16 Likes

14 Likes

Trumpists love their candidates not in spite of their sexism, but because of their sexism. There are plenty of economically distressed Alabamians who can come up with a dozen reasons why, even if true, this is no big deal.

3 Likes

Whether a person is found guilty of a crime by a jury could mean that, as a matter of objective reality, the person committed the crime. But not necessarily. Just because an accusation didn’t result in a criminal conviction doesn’t mean it didn’t happen.

3 Likes

I like Roy’s chances with an Alabama jury of his peers, regardless of his guilt.

1 Like

my my, what anodyne language.

2 Likes

Republican news outlets downplaying the seriousness of a charge against someone on their team?

Fetch the smelling salts!

5 Likes

The Christian ideal of redemption and forgiveness, “go and sin no more”, can be good, but once a pious fraud, always a pious fraud.

7 Likes

In Judge Moore’s defense the 10 Commandments don’t include fondling teen girls.

4 Likes

This guy was Steve Bannon’s high profile endorsement.

Steve Bannon- endorsing a pedo and convicted inmate No. 83479-053 formerly residing at McKean Federal Correctional Institute in Pennsylvania- Michael Grimm.

Keep up the great work Stevie.

It goes without saying that he’s funded by the Mercer’s - who also funded Milo the pedo apologist.

12 Likes

From the evangelical point of view, Democrats are those people who kill babies.

The sad fact is they’ll tolerate quite a lot from Roy Moore before they’ll vote against him.

3 Likes

More than you’ll have pal.

8 Likes