Woman tries out for title of Worst Karen on the planet

Is the stuff about the “clicker” that can open building doors some kind of conspiracy theory? I haven’t heard this one before.

3 Likes

Fuck. And he had to hand her off to Paul, who is probably going to get an earful, also. It’s like having to hand someone a steaming turd, because it needs to be dealt with.

14 Likes

My two cents (and 9 characters or whatever it is now).

9 Likes

ug, why must I watch these?

2 Likes

Same here. Those creatures make me ill.

1 Like

What an incredibly patient person he was.

17 Likes

She’s like the DC comics Doomsday of Karens. Could not be stopped.

Here’s to hoping she’s on notice.

9 Likes
18 Likes

Either that or very mindful (as a black man) of the value in de-escalsting, and thus in not provoking anyone into calling the cops.

(Well ok, why not both!)

28 Likes

Probably that too. There’s no question in my mind which of the two I would rather know; that gentleman was calm and collected, she… well, erratic and awful.

13 Likes

Very likely. She probably also incarnates best the definition of puritanism according to a quote attributed to HL Mencken: “Puritanism: the haunting fear that someone, somewhere, may be happy”.

20 Likes

Have not watched video because I like to limit my intake of such things.

I know someone whose building moved from a passive key fob rfid to an actively boosted signal from something that looks like a modern car key fob. It could be called a “clicker”… or it could also be that there is some insane conspiracy theory.

3 Likes

Because we are fascinated by train wrecks.

9 Likes

No one’s forcing you. But the reason they must be signal-boosted is so wypipo who don’t harass POC like this racist gatekeeper understand what POC deal with every day their entire lives.

25 Likes

One more of what is becoming the near infinite number of examples of the infantalization of this country under the Trump Swamp Cult Administration. Jesus.

5 Likes

Yeah, I just meant I find it hard not to watch these then when I do, I regret it. I was not complaining about them being posted.

6 Likes

There’s someone like that in every building/condo/neighborhood.
When we moved last year, our neighbors next door pointed out to stay clear of the lady on their other side because she was just a major pain in the ass. They are a very sweet young couple, so I took them at their word. I had a washer/dryer delivered one day and while the guys were unloading she pulled on our street to go to her house and immediately started honking. As she drove by (plenty of room), she shouted out the window “I was trying to let you know I was coming through!”. Okaaay…
Our next door neighbor at our old house was super weird, too. We lived there 17 years and she refused to talk to us literally from day one when I tried to wave and say hello when we were moving in. She also put up foil on her windows that faced our kitchen (her kitchen) at some point and they stayed up till her mom sold the house (she rented it from her mother).

6 Likes

I suspect she was at the top of the class and went for the PhD of mindless, pointless hate. To be so consumed by such a raging need to express her hatred must leave her non-stop consumed by her impotent ability to inflict her venom on others. I’m glad he was able to laugh instead of reacting to her as she deserved. For a minute my white privilege was out and I thought how good it would have been to respond to her as she deserved. Then reality struck, perhaps the demon possessed wretch was hoping for a response. I do hope she sees the video so she can view how hideous her soul is when uncovered.

10 Likes

Thank you for clarifying, and I certainly don’t blame you.

12 Likes

9 Likes