Woman uses keys to fight off man who pulled off her head scarf and grabbed her

These Trumpers are going to find out the hard way that Trump has security. They don’t.

Well, if Darth Vader had, like Mr. Painter, been a meth head, yes.

How I miss that kubotan that I lost. The next one was just a smooth cylinder lacking spikes.

Why I decided this would not be a good defense.

Sounds like our training had a similar philosophy.

Our instructions were

1. Always assess your environment so that you can identify trouble, escapes, and defensive features.
  2. Avoid fighting at all costs.
  3. If you must fight, fight ferociously and effectively. Get the fight on the ground as soon as you can.
  4. If weapons appear, think carefully about surrendering. Women who get in cars with men with guns should not surrender because something horrible will happen. A robber with a gun may likely simply leave if you don’t fight and you hand over your valuables.
  5. Whether weapons are involved in the fight or not, make sure your attacker isn’t getting up and isn’t attacking again.
  6. The best fighters may never fight in their lives because they assessed their environment…
5 Likes

Personally I don’t get on the ground in combat because I don’t like getting dirt in my eyes, getting sliced up by debris, or being stomped to death by people who aren’t on the ground. I’d rather take advantage of the greater ability to see and/or flee that evolution gave us bipeds.

The rest of your training sounds pretty smart, though!

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.