Women vs. men – who has better orgasms?

Sounds like it; good for you.

:smile:

I’ll get there, one day.

5 Likes

Your fellow weirdos are pulling for you!

11 Likes

I dont have any profound insights, bit a few things that have worked for me:

• Make your partner feel beautiful and safe in the way they want to feel beautiful and safe
  • When in doubt, ask for directions.
  • Toys can be a wonderful learning aid

Really though I’m a bit rusty, I think I need someone to give me private lessons. No need for a jury panel yet.

11 Likes

Toys are soooo fun. Last V-day, I made my wife a one-of-a-kind solid pine-and-oak toy chest for all the playthings I’ve given her us. On the brass plaque above the latch I lasered “Interiora Vide”.

Seriously, every adult couple should have a toy chest!

8 Likes

Interesting. I never thought about him outside of Œdipus Rex.

2 Likes

@SpunkyTWS
I mistyped. I never had thougt about him outside of Œdipus Rex.

1 Like

He also makes a cameo appearance in The Odyssey, and as I’m reminded every time I dip into the classics the backstories of even seemingly minor characters can be quite the rabbit hole.

And now that I think about it in this context “rabbit hole” is an interesting euphemism.

3 Likes

It’s definitely women.

Men may fall asleep afterwards, but how often does my gender completely pass out during?

Envies: I has them.

5 Likes

Half an hour? I think that would give me a fatal brain aneurysm.

2 Likes

Not enough blood flow to last you that long?

3 Likes

The convo I’ve had with my wife is that I’d like to experience the female, specifically my wife’s, orgasm. It’s clear to me they are the same but different. That’s all I really know!

2 Likes

10 Likes

:grin:

13 Likes

I suppose it’s good that someone enjoyed being fucked by David Cameron for that long.

Going by my experience (admittedly the other way round from what is being discussed) the novelty would wear off after about a second. It was traumatic enough that I have refused to try again. I can’t speak for other trans people though.

Hormones don’t have any direct effect on sexuality other than libido. You would need to have had some sexual attraction to men to start with.

6 Likes

Right?

8 Likes

Yup. :grin:

11 Likes

You deleted the part where I said “and the orientation”. Anyway, these are hypothetical hormones that can do all kinds of stuff.

4 Likes

Because that was correct.

To be fair, It’s not you that’s the problem. It’s the mythology around a certain part of the trans community that says that if you take oestrogen you will be attracted to men. Let’s just ignore the existence of bisexuals, lesbians and gay men.

Fair enough.

5 Likes

Women, without question, both quality and quantity. I’m really glad I enjoy giving orgasms as much as (or often more than) getting them, or else I’d be too insane with envy to ever enjoy sex.

4 Likes

(very NSFW lyrics)

2 Likes