Women vs. men – who has better orgasms?

Yes, but in this hypothetical situation I was assuming that I would have the full set of hormones and the orientation that would make me attracted to men, but still have the behaviour of a man. Maybe I just described being gay by mistake?

It was meant to be a dumb joke in response to your curiosity about what it feels to be a man, but I clearly missed the mark. I’ve been quoted, so I’ll just leave my post as a reminder of my clumsiness.

4 Likes

Have you (has anyone) ever had that exact convo with a partner?

In thinking about it now this exact convo has come up repeatedly across a number of partners (quiet, all of you!) - it seems like it’s something we all think about and seek to experience. Sometimes it seems based in curiosity others in seeking additional intimacy, usually a blend thereof.

See, I’d be lucky if I ever left the house, week or no…

2 Likes

Ah, see; that’s where you messed up.

In my scenario, I’m still 100% me, only in a male body.

:wink:

I have, actually.

:slight_smile:

5 Likes

Nah. I’m keenly aware that our psychology is inextricably intertwined with our biology. The idea that our brain is some kind of moated island inside our body is just a reductionary fantasy.

I would like to have a visceral sense of what my wife and what my younger self’s lovers felt. But even women’s experience must vary significantly, and the bright line between male and female is itself a bit of a fiction that needs demolishing to make a just world where the full spectrums of sexuality are accepted. I do want to experience the bio-neurological variety beyond my own sexuality, but I’ll freely concede that I’m not keen to experience the cocksplats, creeps and dick picks that today’s royally fucked-up, pathetic, creepy-ass fuckbbois send the way of women in ceaseless warted hordes.

Many. Natural line of inquiry to arise in the due course of repeated intimacy.

7 Likes

That’s great, but I was referring to @teknocholer, making fun of his joke.

:wink:

4 Likes

Even so.

1 Like

*LMAO!

6 Likes

That’s just cause the women get to give multiple answers each.

10 Likes

I thought it was an essay question. Damn!

4 Likes

It can be, depending on the woman in question.

:slight_smile:

4 Likes

11 Likes

I like a lady who grades on English.

Don’t worry, I’ll GIF it…

5 Likes

*lolz

I like you too; you silly.

2 Likes

IIRC they had to re-shoot the laundry room scene so MTV would show the video.

2 Likes

Which video? Granted, I’m more a music fan than a music video fan. But Phrenology came out in 2002. Was MTV still showing music videos by then?

Not that I put a great deal of stock in TV censors. They enforce mores, not morals.

Oh noes…bewbz!

1 Like

Sorry, I meant “Break You Off.” I didn’t (and don’t) have MTV; I would’ve read about it at Okayplayer. But yeah, one figures it was all game shows or reality shows by then.

4 Likes

I pretty much stoped watching MTV after The “Real” World.

I don’t mean to sound smug, but I saw the writing on the cathode ray tube. I admit that I’ve slipped and watched some of the dance variety shows now billed under the umbrella of “reality TV”…but the clown shows for brain-dead idiots (did someone say Kardashian?) can go straight the hell to heck (hell itself being strictly for non-boring people).

5 Likes

Second nicest thing anyone’s ever said to me…after the woman I was dating (who I’d later marry) said, and I quote: You’re a weirdo, but you’re way more interesting than most people.

Seriously, she said that. If that’s not love, I don’t know what is :relaxed:

13 Likes

Weird is good; usually.

5 Likes

She’s pretty weird too. By which I mean she’s pretty and she’s weird.

I think it’s all about partner’s weirdness being complementary. Sort of like how the right combination of protein complexes can create life, but the wrong prion in the mix makes mad cow disease. Yes, that was subject of some pillow talk. Like I said, I’m one absurdly lucky human being!

11 Likes