Women vs. men – who has better orgasms?

Based on a very small sample of me and my wife, I’m gonna say women. No complaints on my end … but …

2 Likes

Darn it, I want to share some of my erotic fiction with you folks, but this isn’t the proper venue.

I’ll just drop an old proverb (that Sec. Rumsfeld ripped off, in case someone’s inclined to bring that up).

There are four kinds of people
Those who don’t know that they don’t know
Those who know that they don’t know
Those who don’t know that they know
And those who know that they know

3 Likes

in the biblical sense.

9 Likes

POINTS.  

4 Likes

6 Likes

I stood next to him during filming of American Crime, and was really surprised by how short he was.

1 Like

Huh. Yeah, I always imagined him as 6’+. Guess the guy has just that much panache.

Agreed. I had assumed the same about his height.

Sorry, I’m having trouble interpreting the :rolleyes sleepy: Krysten Ritter, but no offense was intended!

1 Like

My, completely possibly wrong, understanding is there’s a certain amount of filtering in Tinsel Town for guys under and over a certain height, simply on account of it being a bit more difficult to get really short and really tall people in the same close shots.

Just being silly. When in doubt, don’t take me seriously and nine times out of ten you’ll receive the intended signal.

Be careful what you wish for. You have no idea what condition your body might be in when you got it back. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I may or may not speak for most men when I say I’d be the biggest trollop in the parish.

1 Like

And thus was born the newest chapter in contract law.

7 Likes

Not to be a killjoy, but I wonder if you really would feel that way after experiencing the inevitable aggression and unwanted attention that comes with it. :frowning:

8 Likes

Men in this culture are pretty much trained to ignore the agency of women, unfortunately. Although I think the fantasy thing is unavoidable to some degree in relationships that rely on immediate judgements as the basis for determining romantic attraction. You don’t know the other person, so fantasy fills in around the superficial elements that are the basis for that early attraction. Based on how people are attracted to me, I’ve always suspected that fantasy me is really awesome - and the real me is a crushing disappointment, in that I find their ardor is inversely proportional to how long/how well they know me (and it’s not like I’m super-hot, so that doesn’t factor in). I, on the other hand, seem to require knowing someone for at least a year before I feel like I know them well enough to be romantically interested.

6 Likes

Who said anything about letting the guy in this particular hypothetical “run free?”

Especially with MY body?

I hate to tell ya, but my mama didn’t raise no fools…

:wink:

Excellent point; it sounds awesome, until you’re the one having all sorts of unwanted peen thrown your way.

Plus our buddy seems to forget that he’d still be himself, only in a woman’s body; which means if he’s hetero he’ll still have the same attraction to women.

Alas, I’m all too aware, sadly. So are many others.

If it were only in the early stages, I wouldn’t mind nearly so much.

I’m talking about well after that ‘getting to know you’ phase is over.

12 Likes

Well, of course not. I was speaking (not seriously, I hope it was apparent), about a stereotypical man’s first reaction on being given the opportunity to experience sex as a woman. I apologize if I gave offense.

5 Likes

Quick personal question; are you straight?

Because if you are, you probably wouldn’t enjoy the experience very much after the novelty wore off.

6 Likes

No offense taken. I just think it’s one of those silly sterotypes that reinforce weird ideas about sex and gender.

3 Likes

I’ll try to keep this as PG-13 as I can:

One time my partner challenged me to switch positions and try doing the same hip movements as she had to do to get her grind on when on top. It took way more proprioceptive awareness and articulation than I’d ever imagined. She grinned at my struggles and then added, ‘now throw in hip pain’.

I stayed on top for the remainder of that particular romp.

ETA: I think I’ll stick to being male.

4 Likes

She sounds like my kind of gal.

:wink:

4 Likes