World Politics

6 Likes
6 Likes
5 Likes
5 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes
7 Likes

Luckily here in Helsinki it’s 16°C (60.8°F).

5 Likes
2 Likes

“We knew what he was going to say, that was no surprise. But it is quite unusual to convene the diplomatic community to talk about a domestic issue,” one diplomat who attended told Reuters.

6 Likes

Episode 7 Ugh GIF by The Bachelor

I’m sorry. He learned it by watching Trump… :frowning_face:

5 Likes

Copycat.

cat copy GIF

I don’t remember well. But did Mr. Trump talk about fraud before the elections?
Bolsonaro has been insisting on this Topic since he was elected. The strange thing is that he casts doubt on a system that has elected him and his children for years.

He said hackers tampered the results of the first round of the election. But somehow they gave up hacking the second round.

It doesn’t make no sense at all. Why the so called hackers didn’t elect the other guy at first?

7 Likes
7 Likes
1 Like

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-07-20/us-calls-brazil-s-election-a-model-as-bolsonaro-alleges-fraud

10 Likes
8 Likes

I just read this a few mins ago.

Drinking now. Not water.

5 Likes

I remember reading, a long time ago, something which said that the Russian Imperial troops used Cossacks as their shock troops, partially because they were better soldiers, partially because of their reputation.

And the reason why Chechnya was only ever a nominal part of the Russian Empire was because when they went to impose their military will on Chechnya, the Cossacks noped right out of there, stating that they weren’t crazy and they weren’t going to do anything to upset the Chechnyans and there’s nothing you can do about it because between upsetting you, my Tsar, and upsetting them, we’re more scared of them.

1 Like

Home sweet home. I do a lot of my shopping there. In the grocery stores.

4 Likes