World's biggest orgy to be attempted in Las Vegas

Zari: Guys, we did it! The totems united to create a single, furry love child.

Mick: Worst. Orgy. Ever.

2 Likes

I meant as entertainment, not participants. Orgies can get pretty boring.

1 Like

There are women who appreciate the attention of multiple men. Presumably, there are orgies organised to their taste and these orgies have more men than women (what you call “sausage party”). I don’t know how these orgies are organized but they must have found a way to get men who can get along with one another.

I meant that this particular orgy is not for women who appreciate multiple men, as they only allow a minority of men to be present.

Is this the kind of thing where one could say: “Been there, got that t-shirt.” ?

You just know there will be swag at the door.

That’s my exact thought on being gay!

1 Like

Yeah, that is odd. I mean, I get it. Much like bars, the draw is the ladies. And solo men* have a greater chance of being unhinged creeps than solo women. However I’m surprised they aren’t letting solo men join in if they are willing to pay, say, $50 over the cost of a paired couple (I don’t want to scroll up and see how much that would be). Then the incentive for guys would be to bring a partner if you are able, but if you aren’t you can still participate.

It’ll be interesting to find out if they can actually reach 1000 people, and how things are balanced. See how many women are left finding alternative activities while waiting for a guy to become available.

Hmmm. The more thought I give to this, the more it seems like an orgy planned by Beavis and Butthead.

*“Solo men”

LOL - $50 bucks? There is NO incentive to try to bring someone if only $50 is still going to get you laid.

$50 over the cost of a paired couple.

Not just $50.

You made me scroll up and look at the pricing, so the total I propose for a guy on his own would be $250. The incentive would be to bring a lady-friend and save $50.

And yeah, $250 is probably still too reasonable a price to pay for a lonely guy to get laid, especially in Las Vegas, but if the goal is to get to 1000 people that are happy to bone a stranger and not have a hugely skewed women to men ratio, they might have to consider letting single guys in at some price.

Or not. Their circus, their rules.

No I heard you. $50 difference is nothing, especially where sex is concerned.

That, I think, is rarely the problem. I guarantee one would have way too many males if there was just a high purchase price to join.

Ewww, you mean they’re into poop stuff too?

6 Likes

Icebreaker (Sm groups of 6)

1 Like

Not that there’s anyth No, forget it. Ewww

Should I have said knockout tournament? No, that S&M stuff can get out of hand. Sudden death? Damn! That’s worse.

Maybe we should go back to a round robin after all, or as I think of it, speed dating Vegas style.

2 Likes

Probably best to use use Swiss. (That might be a euphemism, but if it is it’s probably classy)

Picts or it didn’t happen

4 Likes

Only if they are Painful Eliminations.

1 Like

I didn’t follow you into the dom conversation, I was talking about people I know who like orgies and tend to gravitate towards me, and they aren’t the relationship type. And I’m not the orgy type. Can knock it, though.

1 Like

As I said, I have no first hand experience in group sex. But I can look for swinger clubs in google. Doing so, one finds out that they regularly host two kinds of parties:
-parties mainly for couples, where single men are not allowed
-parties for couples and single men. These parties allow an inbalance of men for the women who look for sex with multiple men.

Therefore, the whole discussion in this thread about “sausage parties” and “being flooded with single men looking for cheap sex” does not correspond to reality. There are orgies open to single men, the organisers must have found a way to make it work for them.

Wouldn’t that be the Hefner scale?

1 Like

Bring a travel chess set and you’re covered.

3 Likes