World's biggest orgy to be attempted in Las Vegas

“Seismologists registered the Vegas event as 6.9 on the Richter Scale.”

6 Likes

Not to knock anybody’s kink, but I don’t even think there are 1000 people that I genuinely like, let alone actually want to fuck…

Edited to correct typo.

16 Likes

I hope they work out the safety issues regarding any resonant frequencies that might build up with that many folks doing the horizontal rhumba.

I hope they don’t serve poppy seed muffins at the buffet.

Experience talks, and I listen.

3 Likes
7 Likes

7 Likes

Sorry, douche has been appropriated by the current US President and many members of his administration, as has feu de benne.

4 Likes

Sex enthusiasts, not sexual enthusiasts.

(Just like your professor is a biology professor, not a biological professor. Well, your professor is biological, I guess, but you know what I mean.)

4 Likes

Have read Gaius Petronius, can confirm.

2 Likes

Flip side, I doubt there are 1000 people who’d want me. If there are, I do hope they don’t turn up at once.
I’m free next weekend though…

7 Likes

Single women have to pay, at all?
Also: no LGBT? What sort of a boring orgy is this? :thinking::joy:

1 Like

Quoting Barenaked Ladies in response to a “vanilla” comment in a thread about an orgy? You win the Internet today!

2 Likes

But you do realize it’s not a round robin, right? More like an elimination tournament. :wink:

6 Likes

For only $25.00, you can find out.

6 Likes

Just really no gay or bi male couples. A couple of women can show up for $50. I have no idea what kind of discrimination trans people could face when they get there but there doesn’t seem to be any reason they couldn’t go as long as it’s not a couple of trans men.

I think you’d find when you get in there that there are plenty of bi and “hetero-flexible” people in there.

1 Like

Yeah if you did 1000 people at an orgy, I’d be like:

8 Likes

It sounds like fun except for all the other men’s penises.

1 Like

That happens to me a lot, too. I think it emerges from their desire to shock a seeming square like me with how transgressive they are, followed by their sticking around when they find out that I’m essentially a Thelemist without all the mystical mumbo jumbo even if I don’t partake in their kinks.

I like them and all, but it also strikes me as an ironic failure of imagination on their part.

6 Likes

But the ones I know do enjoy relationships with responsibilities. My ex-dom friend is in a stable relationship with her man and her four kids.

5 Likes

I hear you, brother. My kids are like “who is this woman and why is she hanging out on our porch?” and I’m trying to decide if I should just come right out and say “well, she’s a pole dancer and foot fetish video model who likes me for no reason I can determine as I have no real interaction with either of these subcultures”…

6 Likes