World's biggest orgy to be attempted in Las Vegas

Is it still an orgy if no one is really enjoying themselves?

Is it still an orgy if only John Bolton is enjoying himself?

3 Likes

w4f0SHg

14 Likes

Bad time to be a maid.

9 Likes

I hope they work out the safety issues regarding any resonant frequencies that might build up with that many folks doing the horizontal rhumba.

8 Likes

Naked people smell less than clothes people because they dry out faster when they sweat.

2 Likes

I sorta feel like the hand sanitizer seems like it’s not going to be that useful after you’ve had sex with a person who just had sex with a bunch of other people. The bacteria and virus ship has pretty much sailed at that point.

2 Likes

Sex%20and%20Candy

5 Likes

I feel you (not to be taken literally). There are women in my past who had done the orgy thing. I have a good friend who is an ex-dominatrix/adult magazine centerfold model, whom I have seen in all her glory. For some reason, people like this gravitate to me, which I find mystifying because I’m the straight-up nerdiest looking/acting guy anyone’s ever seen.
Sure, it sounds interesting, but not something I think I would feel comfortable engaging in. I have enough issues with crowds as it is.

6 Likes

OH man, now you raise other questions… is that security roughing up someone who broke the rules, or someone who paid extra for a whipping?

3 Likes

If you break the rules, you don’t have to pay. :wink:

3 Likes

"setting the stage for a giant, Eyes Wide Shut-like fantasia. "

One would hope. But, have you seen people?

13 Likes

The “air freshener” is 50/50 azithromycin / ceftriaxone.

2 Likes

They can’t come in together without lady-dates.

2 Likes

That’s the kind of bragging that’s going to get you a date to the orgy.

5 Likes

No, I REALLY do not want to imagine that.

1 Like

6 Likes

leaving… satisfied? No… let that stay in Vegas.

2 Likes

Goddamnit. Now I really, really want someone there to dress up as Waldo.

7 Likes

why would anyone who enjoys relationships without responsibilities gravitate towards a vanilla white-cake like you or me? Lets think on that for a second.

waldo

13 Likes