Wowza! Donald Trump beat world champ golfers over the weekend, says the Big Liar himself

I was just going to recommend that same book! A fun read, and a good look into the mind of this loser who cheats at golf, and whatever else he can. It’s really no wonder this guy doesn’t have a dog, it would bite him.

2 Likes

This is one that I can offer a both sides on: Bill Clinton was also a notorious golf cheat too.

Wasn’t orange though.

1 Like

He’ll be doubly sore when he learns Kim Jong Il invented the hamburger sorry ‘double bread with meat’:

1 Like

What the hell is “hanky/lanky”?

4 Likes

Too bad he is so publicity shy, otherwise he would invite the media to film him in his moment of triumph.

3 Likes

I’m 5’10 and 285 and he looks porkier than I do!

1 Like

Did he seriously refer to himself as an athlete in that tweet?

6 Likes

This is something I’ve long thought about people: how they cheat at games, where. none. of. it. matters. will tell you ALL you need to know about how they’ll deal with the important things.

Clinton’s politics were the same as my own, but he is a terribly human being, and I wouldn’t trust him with my kid’s piggy bank.

7 Likes

Agreed.

I mean, all the golfers cheat at golf. It’s gotten so bad that the PGA tour actually lets you call in FROM HOME to report cheating during the tournament if you manage to see it in on TV. Golfers have lost tournaments because some random Joe called in and got them a 2 stroke, 4 stroke, or DQ penalty.

They have stewards (officials) walking with every group at the professional level and STILL don’t catch the cheating, to the point that they crowdsource it.

1 Like

67? Sure. Played 9 holes.

3 Likes

Alphabetical exceptionalism. The lows just keep getting lower. You may be Number One, but you smell like Number Two.

2 Likes

He will never beat this record. And Kim had hundreds of bodyguards around him, so he couldn’t possibly have cheated. https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/golf/golf-course-north-koreas-leader-11325632

2 Likes

Like the Secret Service Agents give a fuck if he cheats at golf. They have to have seen him do much worse with more serious things.

5 Likes

It’s what happens to Hanky/Panky when you get old

3 Likes

Would just add, he also thinks, “and if they’re not cheating, they’re saps, and deserve to be cheated. Idiots.”
The combo is really what solidifies my condemnation of him. You can’t not be a cheater in his world and operate on any kind of level playing field.

4 Likes

It’s IQ

1 Like

He better be, given how much he’s been practising while he was POTUS.

2 Likes

I mean, hell, he plays so much golf I’d really hope he’d be half decent. But regardless, who the fuck cares. Golf isn’t a sport so much as an activity anyway.

Which was all sorts of ironic given how much he raged about Obama taking golf trips. Trump played almost as many rounds of golf during the 4 years he was in office as Obama did in 8, FFS. And most of them were at his private clubs meaning every single trip was a taxpayer funded advertisement for his business. At least Obama mostly went to public courses.

6 Likes

We all know that he raged about Obama playing golf not because he was a president playing golf, but because he was a black president playing golf.

6 Likes