Yes, this is a tactical spork

Yep.

Though the amount of paracord needed to form a critical mass is considered Top Secret.

9 Likes

I see you have progressed from the formal to the informal.

I blush at seeing your intimate nickname for your spork displayed on my screen.

4 Likes

If you’re referring to the third suggestion, that is neither informal nor intimate.

It’s a direct translation of the Librarian word meaning “this is a thing which is both a spoon and a fork.”

6 Likes

Get it.

Get it.

Get it.

No clue.

11 Likes

You weren’t there, man. You weren’t there.

10 Likes

"This item does not ship to Japan "

Well crap!

$7 is in my price range for sarcastic purchases. :octopus: Though I probably won’t. Because …

Usually ships within 1 to 3 months.

I’m tempted though.

2 Likes

If it’s shipping from China, this is a typical stated delivery range. Reality is closer to two weeks. If your spork needs are more immediate, non-tactical, yet titanium sporks can be had from the likes of Amazon in a few short days. :wink:

2 Likes

I thought spork was a spooning session that led to sexy times… Mary and I totally sporked last night.

6 Likes

I’ve got a backpacker’s spork in my backpack (generally for those “Oh F! There’s no utensil included in my takeout bag” situations). It’s titanium for weight conservation I’d guess. Not tacticool like this thing though.

I can’t imagine any situation that I’m going to need a handle like that on a spork…

2 Likes

with exceptions

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.