Yes, Trump viewed #Eclipse2017 without glasses. 'Don't look,' an aide shouted

nor insight.

He’s probably uniquely prepared to go actually blind.

5 Likes

I wonder how many people went right out and stared at the sun. I mean, if Trump can do it, it must mean those librul fake news scientists are all wrong. After all they’re wrong about evolushun and global warmming.

[expletive deleted], what an asshole.

6 Likes

You, Me, and Every limbo boy and girl, all around the limbo world.

4 Likes

I mean, I did at times: there was enough cloud cover where I am that the sun was only about as bright as a full moon. When there was no cloud cover I used the glasses.

…It does not look like it was cloudy in DC, nor did DC get anywhere near the occlusion that I did.

2 Likes

Totality of Stupid

12 Likes

Oh gods, it’s really true - he can’t make a single decision without making the wrong one.

This is literally a possibility.
Just in case, his aides should spend more time talking about how Obama never drank poison…

21 Likes

He never listened to his aides before. Why start now?

7 Likes

23 Likes

In Trump’s head, the sun should be wearing dark glasses when looking at him.

18 Likes

In Trump’s head he is pissed that everyone gets sunlight and warmth for free…he probably has a task force figuring out right now how to monetize sunlight for his personal gain.

5 Likes

Next he’ll be sticking his head in the microwave to see if it’s working.

8 Likes

One can always hope…

8 Likes

To give a small amount of credit, at least he’s consistent in his disbelief of science…

Climate change? Hoax by the Chinese.
Exercise? The human body has a finite amount of energy over a lifetime.
Eclipse viewing? No thanks, I’m fine without the glasses.

3 Likes

Clouds don’t make a difference; UV gets through and can cause damage. And at 70, nothing heals as well as when you’re 30.

But then, the Cheeto Bandito has so many blind spots, one more won’t make a difference.

11 Likes

In the land of those with sight the blind idiot is king. :sob:

8 Likes

Reverse psychology.

3 Likes

Between his behaviour and his hair I assumed he was already doing that on a regular basis.

3 Likes

I enjoy everything that could be a useful excuse for resigning. Although the first blind seriously vision-impaired president could make a decent mini-series.

2 Likes

In Turnip’s head, there’s an upside-down projection of whatever he’s looking at.

5 Likes

OT but reminds me of:

5 Likes