Yet another vocal anti-vax talk show host dies from Covid-19

At least the B- and C-listers are. The top grifters all jumped the line to get vaccinated before the peons could.

15 Likes

Darwin wins again!

2 Likes

It took coming down with COVID for my brother and SiL to get vaccinated (after they recovered. My brother spent a week in the hospital.) I am, however, afraid that they are the exception that proves the rule about how hard-headed anti-COVID vaxxers are.

14 Likes

10 Likes

So, he was a minister?
What a surprise.

‘Real Science Radio’?
I bet they use Science the same way El Rushbo used Truth.
In any case:
And, yes, I have this shirt. It seem to piss certain people off, for some reason… :smiley:

No doubt his ‘church’ was packed full of those with the same mentality.

@DonatellaNobody beat me to it.
It would seem appropriate to play that song at his funeral. Karma…

Those women didn’t magically get pregnant by themselves… but of course, there are no consequences for the impregnators.

The only sad thing about his demise is that it didn’t happen decades ago.
He has earned one of these:

for a headstone.

14 Likes

Yeah, it’s an interesting way of separating the pure grifters from the ideologically-motivated… grifters.

9 Likes

It’s a conspiracy! A conspiracy I tell ya! All these anti-vax, anti-mask, covid-deniers dying? It can’t be coincidence. It just can’t. I mean, like, what else could it be?

/s

14 Likes

For some, they’ll assume he died at the hands of the Deep State, as his truth was too truthy so they had to silence him by poisoning him to make it look like covid.

8 Likes

The only thing I have to say here and now is: Norm Macdonald, you will be missed.

Just to be clear, I am not confused about which thread I’m posting in.

9 Likes

Hopefully he didn’t infect any of the hospital staff that were obligated to try to keep his sorry ass alive.

9 Likes

Hmmmm… maybe this pandemic can go a little longer.

Personally… I felt no shift in The Force whatsoever at this man’s passing.

1 Like

Also… if you do throw that rock?
Throw it hard.

1 Like

Dr Fauci’s ninja assassins are very good at their job.

5 Likes

Yeah, and I’ve said this before but I’ll say it again: he didn’t lose his battle.
What was he fighting for if not the freedom to die miserably from a totally avoidable disease?
(Okay, the disease isn’t avoidable for all, but the death from it mostly is.)

Fucker.

17 Likes

TFW the pop-up ads are promoting the ivermectin fraud.

8 Likes

He surrendered at the outset and ended up a covid quisling. Then he died.

I have seen that sentiment on display on the interwebs, multiple times. I have a hard time figuring out how many of them are being sarcastic and how many aren’t. I know at least some are serious.

He actually died from too many worms.

Or infect anyone he interacted with before he ended up in the hospital. Or keep someone who needed a hospital bed from getting the care they required. Given how extremely contagious covid is, and how few ICU beds there are, he likely did at least one of those things.

14 Likes

Apparently, being diagnosed with chronic RWTRH (Right Wing Talk Radio Hosting) is a comorbidity for COVID-19.

9 Likes

Real Science Radio

Truth in advertising, eh?

2 Likes

It’s like how the more a country’s name has to proclaim that it is free, democratic, a people’s republic, etc, the less it actually is

12 Likes