"You deserve a f***ing throat to the knife" — Indiana man charged with threatening election worker

Originally published at: "You deserve a f***ing throat to the knife" — Indiana man charged with threatening election worker | Boing Boing

3 Likes

Interstate like threatening a prosecutor in DC while you are in Florida? Asking for an enemy

38 Likes

From the series “Play stupid games, win stupid prizes”

20 Likes

The grammar police are after him too.

Grammar, it’s its own reward.

21 Likes

Are they patriots, or ninjas?

18 Likes

WHEN he’s found guilty, I hope he actually gets punished and isn’t able to Shaman or Rittenhouse play-act his way to a reduced sentence.

27 Likes

The American Inquisition

14 Likes

That’s like threatening to put a head to someone’s gun. Obviously a threat of violence but also incredibly stupid.

22 Likes

With MAGAts, this is redundant and repetitive.

20 Likes

A throat to the knife? er OK…
watch MAGA world rally behind his frozen peaches
“but but but he was just talking words!”

Elmo has entered the chat.

13 Likes

Guys like this deserve a face to the punch?

20 Likes

“He came out of nowhere, Officer, and started violently and repeatedly headbutting my fist”

15 Likes

Weird Al wants a word, too.

15 Likes

Do all these folks imagine they are the good guys when they’re threatening to kill the families of the people they harass?

I mean I have to assume they believe their conspiracy theories to be this motivated but when they start threatening children do they really feel like they’re the aggrieved party still?

15 Likes

american soldiers GIF

20 Likes

The only good Nazi terrorist is a dead Nazi terrorist.

10 Likes

Although, one must admit that holding someone by their ankles and swinging them down neck-first onto a knife would make for an interesting display.

That’s even better!!!

An object to the action.

5 Likes

Someone ought to ass his kick for sure.

9 Likes

“…watch your [expletive] back.”

-click-

“Throat to the knife?! God damn it. I was doing so well. Now I just sound like a moron!”

-smacks head-

“Stupid! Stupid! I always fuck up one little thing!”

No but seriously, hope he goes away for awhile after being found guilty.

12 Likes