Zsa Zsa Gabor's husband is pissed that his $50m house was barricaded by a bomb squad, called in to investigate a gift-wrapped box of horseshit that someone sent to Steve Mnuchin

“Drums, drums in the deep! They are coming…”

4 Likes

To the poop mailer who will be spending New Years in jail, I salute you!

5 Likes

This.
I remember the video feed of this pseudo-aristrocratic douchebag in a political talkshow on german TV shortly before the US-Presidential elections.
Christ, what an arsehole!
So kudos to the poop-santa for pissing this embarrasment to the german nation off. A welcome colateral damage.

7 Likes

Sounds like the package ended up at his neighbor’s, rather than Mnuchin’s own house, so they got close to his address, which is more baffling.

3 Likes

In the EU it would be legal provided it was a gift.
French farmers used to be very big on this, indicating displeasure with government at the Mairie by dumping entire trailer loads.

8 Likes

Yep, asshole, you’re just going to have to live with having horseshit for a neighbor.

2 Likes

The only sympathetic aspect of his whining is that it suggests some knowledge of the fact that the zOMG bomb squad spectacle is likely to be pointless security theater(quite possibly conducted mostly to provide a reason for punishing whoever sent the package). If you actually think that there’s a bomb out there, or a reasonable chance of one, you don’t tend to whine about having to spend a little more time in your house while somebody else risks his extremities to fix the problem.

Now, if he thinks that 1st class bomb squad service should include complimentary helicopter evac; then we have a real problem.

6 Likes

So, Prince Frederic made a stink about it?

5 Likes

He could always join the military.

(I know a guy who spent 21 years in the British Army in bomb disposal. Amazingly, he says he enjoyed it. Whether he would have enjoyed entitled asshole disposal as well I don’t know.)

1 Like

4 Likes

You’d think a $50 million home would have a helipad…
I guess that’s nuveau riche for you, they’ve got the cash, but no idea how to do things properly.

5 Likes

I was sure the questionable gift idea was a comment on the idea of “horse-and-sparrow” style economic theory the bill is based on. (i.e. all the poor “sparrows” will be well fed picking the undigested grains left over in the rich “horses” manure)

6 Likes

What a fabulous service! How does one add to their list? (Asking for a friend.)

1 Like

Good thing no one stole that package.

4 Likes

The person who left it should have lit it on fire.

5 Likes

So, even the bullshit is a bunch of horseshit.

1 Like

He lost any remote chance of sympathy by literally saying they need to find a less inconvenient way because they’re rich.

14 Likes

Absolutely. Bemoaning the situation and inconvenience? Totally reasonable. Pulling the “don’t you know who I am?” card, game over.

6 Likes

All I can think of are “drums in the deep.”

1 Like