Zsa Zsa Gabor's husband is pissed that his $50m house was barricaded by a bomb squad, called in to investigate a gift-wrapped box of horseshit that someone sent to Steve Mnuchin

so we can easily say: Merry Shitmas!
buy poop!

“Fool of a Took!" he growled. "This is a serious journey, not a hobbit walking-party. Throw yourself in next time, and then you will be no further nuisance.”

1 Like

Thats the thing. He is not somebody, he is a nouveau-riche scumback. He was born as Hans-Robert Lichtenberg, son of a criminal police consiliar, he got to money with a chain of sauna clubs then he bought the name and title in 1980 by getting adopted by the bankrupt ancient former german royal Princess Marie-Auguste von Anhalt whose first husband was a son of the last german emperor (He never payed for the title, also the real von Anhalt family hates him). Then he moved to Hollywood, became a socialite, married and divorced 6 times (one time recieving a settlement of 4 million USD) untill he sleazed himself into the life of Gabor who was 26 years his senior and probably allready senile at this point. Now that she is dead he wats to become gouvenor of California. Oh yeah, he also adopted at least ten adult males for money, giving then the name von Anhalt, among others a night club owner and an owner of a brothel chain, scumbags like himself.
So its kinda easy to see why he supports the orange bastard: He is the same type of human waste.

7 Likes

It’s the Poopsmith vs Prince von A-hole!

3 Likes

Something something first against the wall something something.

1 Like

We have $50 million homes and we can’t move.

1zMbL

5 Likes

Total side note.
I just recently rewatched “Danger UXB” for the first time in decades. I have to say, my appreciation for former Doctor Who Companion actress Deborah Watling has gone up dramatically.

You’d think a $50 million home would have a helipad…

Much to the annoyance of some of the Hollywood elite, the FAA does not permit private helipads in the residentially-zoned areas of the Hollywood Hills (and the LAFD is understandably Not Keen on the idea of sharing theirs). (-:

I remember one celeb (Gwyneth?) actually applied for a permit. I saw their proposed landing zone, and while a skilled pilot might attempt it in a little Robertson piston-copter, a Jet Ranger or a Huey or anything that size would likely end up doing some impromptu tree-trimming. (-:

(Now, mind you, I’ve known some Viet-medevac vets who’ll fly a Huey like that, but that doesn’t make it a good idea outside of a hot LZ.)

1 Like

Oh, and perhaps more to the point: despite von Anhalt’s protestations, there’s no way that’s a $50M house. More like about $10-12M.

It doesn’t have room for a helipad.

Obviously, he learned how to evaluate real estate at Trump University.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.