Zuckerberg has staff blow-dry his armpits before speeches

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/02/20/zuckerberg-has-staff-blow-dry.html

4 Likes

You’d think all the moisture in their breath would make his armpits even more damp.

Oh. . . .with a hair dryer. . . now I get it.

25 Likes

Perhaps if Mark applied antiperspirant prior to sleep, he would not need to pay staff to blow dry his arm pits.

1 Like

Dude, just replace those old perspiration emitters with a new model that doesn’t leak. You can afford better than cheap aftermarket equipment.

13 Likes

24 Likes

One might say that he has his own… pit crew.

65 Likes

See it on Buzzfeed, it’s a fun life hack.

Read about it with Zuck and it’s creepy…

I think you just reached your pun limit for February :wink:

15 Likes

The sitcom New Girl used to have something called a “douchebag jar,” for whenever one of the characters behaved, well, like a douchebag: he’d have to put money in said jar as punishment.

I’m going to say if you’re a billionaire and you have someone blow your armpits dry, you have to put, oh, let’s say, 25% of your network in a douchebag jar each time.

12 Likes

13 Likes

#DadLife

17 Likes

I wonder if that job requires a master’s degree, or just a bachelor’s.

17 Likes

“Hire people to blow dry your armpits” is a Buzzfeed life hack??

9 Likes

No, no, no. Force people you hired for positions they thought would use their skills and intelligence to blowdry your armpits.

23 Likes

Makes about as much sense as anything else I’ve ever seen on Fuzzbead, so…

3 Likes

I don’t know about you, but if I were a billionaire this is exactly what I would hire people for. Look, guys! I’m making jobs!

6 Likes

Do you think he has a Groom of the Stool yet?

13 Likes

Techies: Bow down before your God Emperor!

2 Likes

My life was fine without that information.

6 Likes

a) I didn’t know robots COULD sweat.

b) Honestly, if blowdrying your pits actually helps hide anxiety sweat then it’s not the worst idea and I might steal it for next time I have to speak in public. But having someone else do it sounds like the worst kind of power trip.

12 Likes

Stanford PhD in thermodynamics.

16 Likes