Zuckerberg has staff blow-dry his armpits before speeches

Nope. Your body manufactures sweat. And if one of your tells is sweating like a priest in church every time you lie, then there’s no amount of blowdrying that can stop that.

8 Likes

What brand/type of blow dryer? Possibly a Dyson? One or two? Which setting?

Per armpit.

5 Likes

It’s the modern equivalent of The Groom of the Stool

ETA Damn - @ChuckV beat me to it.

7 Likes

Requiring your employees to do things to your body that are of a personal nature…

Seems legit to me! Just have them sign an NDA. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Steve Balmer (aka Microsoft’s Uncle Fester) would have needed an industrial shop-vac. Zuck? I’m not sure his particular production run has operable pores …

4 Likes

What a certified puke the Zuck is, please make him go away.

4 Likes

Isn’t this body shaming? who cares if he gets sweaty when he’s nervous?

all shade for Zuck aside, i don’t see how this would work. if you’re sweating because you’re nervous, wouldn’t blow drying them make them drier (temporarily), but also hot, and therefore just make you sweat more profusely?

8 Likes

A common treatment for hyperhydrosis is the use of electricity.

Here’s a nice wikihow regarding armpit sweating (it doesn’t mention blow drying anywhere)

2 Likes

No? Because we’re not making fun of his sweatiness, we’re humorously outraged that he has peons blow dry his armpits.

He’s fucking billionaire. Buy a cool suit.

17 Likes

“ He, too, is consumed by his public image.”

Yeah - I’m calling bullshit. I’ve seen his hairdo.

6 Likes

Is there an archive of his armpit styles to go with the haircut one?

6 Likes

They could eschew the blow-dryer and go with underarm spray.

I recommend Lysol. And don’t forget the lit match.

I see blue hair in there. Why is there blue hair in there?

3 Likes

It is possible to surgically remove the sweat glands from one’s underarms. Bruce Lee did it.

6 Likes

Botox works well too.

1 Like

Having read the entire story, I would definitely recommend that Z have the glands removed.

3 Likes

Even Schmidt had his limits.

3 Likes

That’s actually one of the medical uses of botulism toxin. Apparently it can bring pesky sweat glands to heel, in chosen locations, where other measures fail.

3 Likes

I hardly see a problem. JK

2 Likes