🖕 🍊 🤡 A Continuing Round-Up of Trumpian Events 🖕 🍊 🤡

It’s almost as if it seems the GOP don’t like kids & teens

19 Likes

When you are too far out there for Faux News, you are way way far out there. And btw, fuck that asshole with a cactus.

15 Likes

I won’t link his tweet, because fuck that guy, but Trump’s been mocking Greta as being a “very happy young girl looking forward to a wonderful future”.

Sorry, Greta. I know that in your speech you said that you don’t wish to believe that the leaders of the United States are evil, but they’re doing their best to prove you wrong.

14 Likes

I’m pretty sure she was talking about all the actual adults in the room, not 45.

Just from the look on her face, I think she knows ‘evil’ when she sees it:

17 Likes

I’m not sure this matters because as far as I can tell nothing matters anymore, but President Heart-Attack-Waiting-To-Happen has now owned up to withholding military aid to the Ukraine.

Do we have enough? Can we use a bucket truck and a length of piano wire to lift him up by his nutsack now? Make it into a traveling exhibit and tour all 50 states— we’d have that deficit paid off in no time flat.

7 Likes
11 Likes

I say unionize. The labor relations act was always a way to reign in unions. I think it’s time to go back to the old ways of doing unions and labor agitation (as in without the capitalists approval of course).

2 Likes

As the GM situation shows, Universal Healthcare helps there, too. As in helps unions be less precarious.

6 Likes

Indeed!

When people go after labour rights, I think about how unions used to get into violent clashes with police in the streets, burn down the houses of scabs, etc. And now the police are all unionized. Go after their rights and there’s no particular guarantee they’ll be fighting against the unions if that all starts up again.

Labour rights are not a gift from our betters, they are there to protect “our betters” from guillotines.

6 Likes

o/~ Which side are you on? Which side are you on? o/~

4 Likes

CNN reports: “Nancy Pelosi prepares House action as calls to start the impeachment process grow”

Popcornanime

11 Likes

6 Likes

That game is more than twice as old as she is. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Trump is a Native American. He was born in New York City.

1 Like

That game is eligible to run for President in 2020.

DUCK HUNT 2020

2 Likes

It was about damn time Nancy

13 Likes

Or, as Trump calls her, ‘Nancy’.

4 Likes

“… it’s important to remember that initial market reactions to headlines these days are largely driven by computerized trading programs. Once the knee-jerk reaction is out of the way, it will be easier to assess just how concerned investors really are.”

AI will be the end of us if trump isn’t.

7 Likes

if Trump doesn’t prevail, major corporations may not get another Trillion dollar tax break at taxpayer expense!! Boo hoo!!!

5 Likes

Hence the buried link in that article:

Wow.

4 Likes