🖕 🍊 🤡 A Continuing Round-Up of Trumpian Events 🖕 🍊 🤡

…after many months of saying it would hurt the democrats…

6 Likes

Why does his relationship with his colleagues at his network sound like a parent who tries their best to keep their kid(s) from touching a glowing, burning hot red stove coil?

7 Likes

They’re “going Galt” :roll_eyes:

More like he’s “the good kid” who won’t move out of the house even though his parents are throwing crazy parties and cooking meth in the basement

He’s enabling Fox by staying there

Making them look more legitimate by doing credible journalism for them is not helpful

11 Likes
9 Likes

Talk to your own columnists, or look in a mirror, Sully.

You caused this.

4 Likes

Read this with your blood pressure medicine in hand. EPA cites California for not instituting plans. Plans which are pending approval. Approval by the EPA. What fresh assholery is this?

11 Likes

Just the next viable lawsuit against 45’s admin; that’s all.

The litigation behind this “presidency” is gonna last for decades, long after the carcinogenic cantaloupe is finally dead and rotting.

5 Likes
9 Likes

What a fucking baby.

14 Likes

And then whine about how the Dems aren’t getting anything done, I’m sure.

14 Likes

I think they only got away with Leverage because nobody was paying attention

I was vaguely aware that the series existed because they were shooting it here, but I didn’t really know what it was about, it sounded like The A-Team or a generic cop show

5 Likes

Rogers will tell you himself that’s exactly what happened.

They thought it was a generic cop show or one of those “Robin Hood type things” at worst – especially since it was coming from the guy behind Independence Day (Dean Devlin did the finance) and some “comic (or was that comic book, help me out here, Sarah¹) guy”.

But so many of today’s “massive scandals” were things they addressed 10 years ago Right up to and including how to steal an election.

¹Actually, it’s both.

7 Likes

These days they have to make everything look like a cop show, from Person of Interest to Continuum to iZombie to Lucifer just so when people accidentally drop into the middle of an episode they won’t immediately change the channel again

“I see these are police officers who are catching a criminal. This is a story I am comfortable with.”

11 Likes

OK, so it’s gonna be a fight. I hope they fight, for once. Take some losses if necessary, inflict heavier losses on the other side, and get that disastrous man out of office.

3 Likes

Only the best huh Donnie?

5 Likes

Rudy: “Shut up! You can’t handle all my lies!”

4 Likes

As we expected. They have basically said they are releasing an edited transcript.

They want it to sound like they just added context, but we know thay is not the case.

6 Likes

These buffoons are in full melt down mode.

You have to wonder who’s going to break first? And if they’re all going to start turning on each other- full on rats stuck in a trash can abattoir.

11 Likes

So bizarre. Just say you are releasing the transcript and give out a fake one. What is it about people that makes them willing to boldly lie about some things but then hedge when it comes to something they should really lie about.

6 Likes

Time to look for Sharpie marks

Spoilers: It sounded like a bunch of self congratulatory ass licking

4 Likes