🖕 🍊 🤡 A Continuing Round-Up of Trumpian Events 🖕 🍊 🤡

In addition to the Biden issue, this bit jumps out to me:

Actually last time I traveled to the Unit’ed States, I stayed in New York near Central Park and I stayed at the Trump Tower. I will talk to them and I hope to see them again in the future.

I know why they didn’t, but they should have impeached on day 1 for emoluments.

11 Likes

FWIW

I don’t trust this guy but, he’s throwing it out there.

6 Likes

Cartman is channeling Stephen Miller in tonight’s season premiere of South Park

2 Likes
7 Likes

6 Likes
9 Likes
11 Likes

“Freak yachting accidents do happen…”

That was how British businessman, Trump ally, and Brexit bankroller Arron Banks responded to the news that Greta Thunberg, the Swedish teen who inspired the school climate strikes movement, was sailing to America to attend the UN Climate Action Summit. His scorn was not unique.

15 Likes

I just got off the phone from a family call. My uncle informed me Greta flew back from New York. That would probably be news to her, since I’m pretty sure she’s in New York at least all week and planning to head to a conference in South America from there IIRC.

12 Likes

Plus, why would you leave such a nice yacht behind? :woman_shrugging:

10 Likes
9 Likes

How does this just keep getting worse?

10 Likes

Today was a huge news day.

So of course CNN cynically blanked their Lite site to force you to view ads.

3 Likes

Best lines of the episode

11 Likes

https://www.msn.com/en-us/video/news/schiff-the-standards-have-been-lowered-for-this-president/vi-AAHPGBU

Congressman Adam Schiff:

“The standards have been lowered for this president”

12 Likes

3822bc06c6b87e0ca867ee2158465f565b05d057_2_690x388

13 Likes

everything about that was so wrong

2 Likes

Did they hilariously make sure that “both sides” were playfully ribbed by their biting topical satire? Those jokers!

1 Like

/Satire

“… At press time, legal scholars had suggested that despite the edits, the memorandum contained over a dozen examples of the president breaking the law.”

Also…

13 Likes

For once, not really. They bit down and didn’t let go.