🖕 🍊 🤡 A Continuing Round-Up of Trumpian Events 🖕 🍊 🤡

They messed up. This was supposed to be the body:

(I am sure someone shooped this)

9 Likes

Corrected for accuracy:

20 Likes

Not safe for anything. Where is my eye bleach?

13 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving everybody

Need more proof that liberals aren’t trying to destroy the holiday? Take a look around that same site…

4 Likes
9 Likes

I wonder how daddy trump’s grave is faring in NY

3 Likes

Blood on his tiny hands?

1 Like

It’s understandable that sensible people would like to argue that compulsive liar Trump and propaganda outlet Fox are making something up again, but this leads to a kind of anti-Thanksgiving-protest denial

cnn.com/2019/11/24/us/native-americans-national-day-of-mourning/index.html

8 Likes

The funny thing is even there with his suspiciously Rocky-esque physique and championship belt, his face is that of a petulant child that just had their juice box taken away.

10 Likes

Imagine prior to 2016 if you will. A situation wherein ANY president of the united stated regardless of party would have done this.

Not one. And if any ever had it would have been universally denounced.

5 Likes

In Other news.

7 Likes

OTOH, even before Trump, this was not a safe place to work.

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=Deutsche+bank+suicide&t=brave&ia=web

7 Likes

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/trump-has-spent-dollar115-million-on-golf-trips-―-or-287-years-of-presidential-salary/ar-BBXrbTx?ocid=spartandhp

7 Likes

Butbutbut… he doesn’t take a salary! That makes him saintly, right? (/s, in case it is not apparent)

8 Likes

That just means Trump has wasted an infinite number of years of presidential salary!

10 Likes

Before you think “wow, Carlson finally woke up” it is worth noting that he is saying this is a good thing, and that it is ok for Trump to lie constantly because “that is who he is.” So they have finally got to that last stage, “yes he did it, and it was right and just that he should have done it, so you lefties can fuck right off.” And the trumpkins will eat it up. Stupid fucking timeline.

18 Likes
12 Likes

Birds of a feather?

6 Likes

He’s grounded.

12 Likes

Time for some good old distractions.

9 Likes