Biden and Harris sworn-in

I stopped watching ABC right after a commentator stated how many “mistruths” were tweeted by 45 during his term. I shouted, “FFS, when are you going to start calling them LIES!”

So much this.

21 Likes

No, he eats like three or four little boys who refuse nothing edible

7 Likes

21 Likes

every time I see that headline I misread it as “Men who eat little boys” which reflects back in an appalling way on the actual topic.

Also, I am just so happy that Trump is out. What the heck am I going to do with all the energy I put into hating him? I guess I will have to find a good cause.

24 Likes

every time I see that headline I misread it as “Men who eat little boys” which reflects back in an appalling way on the actual topic.

Yes, THANK YOU.

13 Likes

Okay, I thought it was just me!

Good to know…

22 Likes

A couple of thoughts:

It will be difficult to convey to future generations the full degree of mental and physical relief felt watching the inauguration.

I bet Pence and cronies were thankful they had to wear masks to hide their guilty faces.

Me too every single time.

17 Likes

I didn’t bother mentioning it in that thread, because it’s already a contentious topic, resulting in all kinds of butthurt in the commentary…

14 Likes

I just happen to be watching Idiocracy for the first time today by chance (plex random)

10 Likes

I had a comment window open for a few hours and eventually just closed it and walked away. My point had to do with the connection between food and emotions but that thread made the point all on it’s own.

But to swerve back on topic I thought Biden’s speech was spot on and I hope he caries through with the points made.

14 Likes

No, he literally eats three or four little boys.

4 Likes

In case you missed it:

36 Likes

huz-@#$n-zah!
shoulda been a female president, but we must be glad we’re finally outside the gates of hell.

(now [selfishly] where’s my covid jab?)

14 Likes

She was amazing. The highlight of the inauguration. She has my vote if she ever chooses to run.

15 Likes

i know i am speaking to mostly like minded people here, but President Joe’s speech hit all the right notes for me and i can only hope that the people who want to tear us all down will find something in his words that causes them to re-evaluate. it IS possible for us to be better, and i hope we all give it our best shot.

16 Likes

It’s about damn time!
Hopefully hair Hitler will become the washed-up, bankrupt, friendless criminal defendant and prisoner that he deserves to be.
I’m looking forward to going back to totally ignoring him.

12 Likes

Let the celebrations begin (or continue, I’m a little late to the party)!

dann1

And stay hydrated!

18 Likes

Even better here, the sun came out for what seems like the first time in weeks!

Someone isn’t happy, though…

23 Likes

He’s not even allowed to order for himself.

15 Likes

Someone at TED obviously rushed to the archive and just published this on their YT channel:

11 Likes