Brilliant tip requires only a toilet, bag of screws and a box of elastic bands

It was actually seeing them pour all that useful pasta water into the toilet that first made me realize the whole thing was a silly joke. No way would an Italian do that!

7 Likes

Yeah BoingBoing could we NOT spread content from click-bait farms? (even aspiring ones)

4 Likes

I thought this was gonna be some kind of backsplash -reducing trick, because when boys stand and pee, thar be splashing! I appreciate those anti splash devices in urinals that look like a brush, bristle side up. Mother of invention and all!

2 Likes
2 Likes

Look, I appreciate Alton Brown’s stance on unitaskers, but a colander isn’t one. You could extrude spätzle through the holes if you need a second potential use to justify its place in your kitchen. You don’t need to (try to) turn your toilet seat into a multitasker replacement.

2 Likes

Plumbers don’t like chemical drain cleaners for good reason. The only time I have ever used chemicals to clear a drain was when the tile setter dumped grout down the pool shower drain. I spent a few days dumping muriatic acid down the drain, letting it work, then diluting it with water and vacuuming it back out.

For regular clogs, augers or water jets will get it done without damaging your pipes or your lungs.

6 Likes

If we are going full shitpost here, let’s note the missed opportunity for wastewater reuse!

2 Likes

We had a house with a bathroom right off the kitchen–it had the pantry on the wall opposite the toilet.

On the one hand let’s just say it wasn’t the ideal arrangement. On the other hand we rarely used that particular bathroom.

5 Likes

Something about conservation of our precious water resources, or that a toilet seat is one of the, if not the, cleanest surfaces in that guy’s house, or you just drew the short spagetti noodle today.

1 Like

This is an ideal water conservation situation.

Just use the pasta water to flush the toilet.

Two birds one stone.

3 Likes

I think I’ve eaten at this restaurant.

7 Likes

When I was in the market last, we toured a house with a 1/2 bath right off the kitchen in a broom closet. It had a slatted door that ended a foot above the ground and a good two to three feet below the ceiling. So there was just a row of maybe four feet worth of wooden slats hiding the user’s shame. Looked like a window shutter into the worst possible view. We didn’t buy that house but it did make us happy.

4 Likes

I bought a colander at ikea for three dollars.

3 Likes

Why is this website, still.

Jumped straight to the end and it was exactly as stupid, lame and disappointing as I expected it to be. “Wonderful things” my arse.

2 Likes

It’s a joke, people!

timquinn gets it

Bunbain also gets it.

5 Likes

I thought it would be a way to make perfectly cubed poops, wombat-style. But I guess not.
I’ll keep working on it!

9 Likes

I was expecting a shit-zither. “Zing! Went the strings of my fart…”

5 Likes

Looking at his other videos, could be a joke or could just be stupid.

He created the channel 9 days ago, maybe he gets funnier, maybe not.

How on earth does someone even come across this channel and make it on a popular blog within 9 days of being created?

3 Likes

2 Likes