Christian Nationalist "prophet" leads thousands to pray in tongues to prevent Trump's arrest

It’s not the Internet without cats.

8 Likes

BAREESABAM BADABALOOSOPAR EEBALADOOM BADGABEESI GALABADOSO TARABATAR EEBAROSA EEBRIHEEM SULA BAMBARA BARTONELLA CODORABE SATARADA

How did he know my password?

21 Likes

OOH EEH OOH AH AH TING TANG WALLA WALLA BING BANG

23 Likes

Seems legit.

5 Likes

… I must have an old list :confused:

https://ss64.com/bash/syntax-pronounce.html

4 Likes

That’s more of a passphrase my friend!

13 Likes

… A WOP BOP A LOO BOP, A LOP BAM BOOM!

Seems totally reasonable to me that you’d want to worship a god who’s fine with his anointed representative on Earth getting locked up by the demonic leftists, but who’s liable to change his mind if enough people mouth gibberish at him. That’s some very sound theology right there.

13 Likes

BAREESABAM BADABALOOSOPAR EEBALADOOM BADGABEESI GALABADOSO TARABATAR EEBAROSA EEBRIHEEM SULA BAMBARA BARTONELLA CODORABE SATARADA

Four?

23 Likes

BAAAA DEE YAAAA DEE YAAAA DEE YAAAA

6 Likes

This got me wheezing like an asthmatic donkey. Thank you :smile::smile::smile:

6 Likes

15 Likes

Oldie but a goodie:

This song is still a banger.

17 Likes

11 Likes

That’s not speaking in tongues. He’s clearly saying:

My eyes wide sizzlin’
And you got some golden diesel
Eyes!

Or something.

:stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

Take a solid heart for Scatman John.

4 Likes

Have you made an entry here?

5 Likes

Can someone remix that with this_

'Cause that would be better.
Edit: here

poop, bad link,check it out though.

3 Likes

I made an entry for another song. I won’t do an entry for Prisencolinensinainciusol because it’s gibberish crafted to sound like what English sounds like to non-English speakers, and it’s actually quite well done.

Also: the groove, the groove!

5 Likes

I suppose it’s impossible for a native English speaker to really experience what an imitation of how English sounds like to people who don’t speak it. But I once had the pleasure of hearing my Japanese mother in law, who doesn’t speak English or French, imitate French.

5 Likes
5 Likes