Christian Nationalist "prophet" leads thousands to pray in tongues to prevent Trump's arrest

My new ringtone, please!

3 Likes

Took the tounges right out of my mouth.

2 Likes
8 Likes
2 Likes

I should have poked around on Wikipedia yesterday.

8 Likes

https://www.webtoons.com/en/challenge/once-upon-a-sabbath/how-dare-you/viewer?title_no=778190&episode_no=143

From a Brazilian guy

“Under his eye bags”

1 Like

Sorry, that password is already in use. Please choose another password.

4 Likes

We rebuke every witchcraft, curse, vex, spell that has been launched against him

He’s lost already:

11 Likes

Every day I kick myself for having morals. The temptation is just SO OVERWHELMING to join the grifters and bleed these fools dry. Shooting fish in a barrel? Taking candy from a baby? Easier than both of those things.

6 Likes

I propose bleeding the grifters dry. Most grifters are far from being criminal masterminds, and tend to follow a script that was written ages ago. :man_shrugging:

8 Likes

I think there is still easy profit in selling Trump merch to the rubes. No one is going to chase you down for copyright and it is unlikely that anyone will see if you send any of your profits to Trump.

4 Likes

Is he trying to cast a spell to protect Trump? I seem to recall a few passages about spellcasters in the Bible, all the ones I’ll quote are from what I’m guessing is this person’s favorite book, Leviticus.

19:31 Regard not them that have familiar spirits, neither seek after wizards, to be defiled by them: I am the LORD your God.

20:6 And the soul that turneth after such as have familiar spirits, and after wizards, to go a [snipped disallowed word on the BBS] after them, I will even set my face against that soul, and will cut him off from among his people.

20:27 A man also or woman that hath a familiar spirit, or that is a wizard, shall surely be put to death: they shall stone them with stones: their blood shall be upon them.

Seems pretty unambiguous that God doesn’t really like wizards.

7 Likes

Well, they’re practically the competition. :man_shrugging:

8 Likes

Logically, the omnipotent creator of the universe has as many hands as he wants. Indeed he has ALL THE HANDS. The very idea that He/She is limited in any way by form or gender is incompatible with omnipotence. Thinking about that, and trying to reconcile it with the statement that “God created Man in his image,” is one of the things that makes biblical literalism so absurd.

10 Likes

The moment you realize that a bunch of people are shouting gibberish to ask a brown, jewish, asexual refugee guy to keep a guy who likes to stiff carpenters out of jail.

14 Likes

Reminds me of that Crazy Frog from the early 00s (late 90s?)

4 Likes

Can God have so many hands He can’t pat Himself on the back?

3 Likes

:clap::clap::clap:

Also, that track is a vibe - thanks for the recommendation!

4 Likes

It depends on whether or not he casts Bigby’s interposing hand, I suppose.

7 Likes