Cop in bikini tackles thief to the ground before his arrest

I can kind of imagine great herds of hormone infected teenage boys are gonna be grabbing phones and announcing their intent to flee the scene and/or resist arrest.

2 Likes

Ah, the man’s prayer.

On a related note, I wonder if the Possum Lodge motto served this guy well (Quando omni flunkus moritati).

5 Likes

8 Likes

I don’t get it. Did no one get shot? How does that even work?

23 Likes

SIGNIFICANTLY UNDER 160 lbs? Do you see the amount of muscle on that woman? She’s a hardcore athlete and powerlifter. This guy did not “get off easy”. Look at her instagram:

Considering her muscle mass and clear lack of body fat, I guarantee you she’s strong as hell and weighs quite a bit more than you think, woman or not. ):<

13 Likes

A former partner of mine took great solace in me being a bike geek, because she knew that when my eyes would lock on a cyclist passing by, I was gazing at their ride, not them. Didn’t matter what apparent gender the cyclist was. When she observed this, I responded that I was bike-sexual. Got slapped on the head for that one.

24 Likes

Women are not “shiny things”

5 Likes

Oh man, but that was really good!

A high five for you!

5 Likes

Hey, I’m not saying she can’t pull off the task, obviously. She’s an ass-kicker and no mistake. I’d favor her odds in hand-to-hand against the vast majority of larger and heavier men. But my point isn’t that she’s a delicate daisy ('cause she’s obviously the polar opposite of that).

1 Like

Or mankinis …

11 Likes

I think I’ve discovered the problem…

11 Likes

Would be the best arrest ever!

4 Likes

Heh… and you’d think they’d spend all the livelong day staring!

4 Likes

Are they wearing nylons?

8 Likes

Those are… belted?

4 Likes

They ARE!!!

4 Likes

I think he was using “shiny things” as a metaphor for any general distraction versus objectifying anybody. There’s a lot of wonderfulness in that photo to parse, after all.

6 Likes

That was my first thought, but I think those might just be clear plastic belts, perhaps to prevent undue floppage during strenuous activity.

Sorry for painting that picture.

7 Likes

There is a noticeable skin color difference between above and below, and they’re sitting about where they would on men of that girth with no clothing to hold them up.

I think I’m right. Source: having worn the damned things myself, although admittedly never with a bathing suit of any type.

8 Likes

Yep, you’re right. Possibly worn to minimize wedgie discomfort?

Lightweights!

4 Likes