'Detrimental to my election success': Trump blames 'LameStream Media' for coronavirus shutdown

13 Likes

With apologies to Steve Buscemi…

10 Likes
3 Likes

In a fake trial without witnesses or evidence.

16 Likes

No, no, no, no That would make sense to him. Covid is bad enough. Radioactive fallout would be much worse.

11 Likes

The Republicans trust the medical professionals? Get out of here. That’s a surprise, if true. But, how do they define a “medical professional”? Like… would they trust Ben Carson?

12 Likes

Also we all know he’d just nuke NYC and file an insurance claim on Trump Tower.

10 Likes

Not to take the thread sideways, but your comment strengthens my belief that BB’ers (with only a few occasional outliers) are not so unlike children who were kidnapped at birth, forced to endure years of unseemly efforts at indoctrination and brainwashing, and yet managed to escape from their captors and with their wits somehow intact.

10 Likes

That photoshopped-in hand is much too large.

7 Likes

NYC, Seattle, San Francisco, L.A. Sounds like a perfect hit list for him. Except he would not recognize the sarcasm. Come right down to it, the virus likes dense population centers. Like cities. Where Democrats tend to live. Yeah, keep this idea very very quiet.

9 Likes

The hilarious thing is that federalism means Trump doesn’t have the authority to lift shelter-in-place orders issued by state governors. You would think that his supporters would notice his complete failure to do things he claims to be able to do, but I’m not holding my breath.

8 Likes

They trust the medical professionals and the man directly contradicting the medical professionals the same amount. Cognitive dissonance made manifest, for all to see. I don’t know how these people even manage to function in day to day life with a head full of paradoxes.

13 Likes

Given all the horrible things being said by those on the right about letting people die to save the economy. I have to stop myself from making mental lists like Arya Stark

10 Likes

Somebody had better be making lists. This crisis won’t last forever, and there needs to be a reckoning. Don’t let gaslighting sociopaths deny what they said.

17 Likes

This guy will be the death of me.

3 Likes

He’s both already been and imminently the death of many.

7 Likes

That bloke with the sweaty hands most likely.

I am pretty much resigned to him winning reelection with a bigly yuge majority

Please, someone, stop this murderous bastard occupying the White House. Seriously, do you hear me, Secret Service? You, your families, and your friends are all risking death by leaving this insane criminal in place. Tackle him, cuff him, drag him off to the nearest jail. The charges won’t stick, but neither will Traitor Trump’s sanity. No one has ever treated him with anything but the best care that money could buy.

6 Likes

Oh I am making lists, just not teenage assassin type lists

2 Likes