Don Trump, Jr. rails against "Democrat governor" of Texas

I dunno anymore.
Logic tells me, no one is that disconnected, after all this is a 40ish year old adult we’re talking about, not a boy and not in his dotage. So I wonder… is he running some kind of experiment on us? Each time coming up with something weirder and outlandish, til I don’t know, we all go gibbering mad from the dissonance? Cause I feel it starting to work jfölvkjsügokbnäwerfkSÖDVMFLLFfff…

2 Likes

Left zealotry: Possibly getting a little over-pedantic about a tweet with fuzzy context.

Right zealotry: Violent seditious attempt to overthrow the government and continued refusal to accept a peaceful transfer of power following one of the fairest and most carefully monitored elections in US history.

YAH, GOOD POINT, BRO.

46 Likes

Yep GIF by MOODMAN

20 Likes

The real funny part, then, according to his logic, is that if you are a Republican and criticize his dad, you are a traitor to God and Nation, but if you are a Democrat and don’t criticize your party’s leaders you’re a sniveling hypocrite.

18 Likes

Sorry to say, I think eradicating this family and anyone connected to them (Miller, DeVos, etc.) is going to be like dealing with a bedbug infestation. It’s likely going to take years.

22 Likes

Me at the start of your comment and then me at the end…

dont-trust-b-in-apt-yayboo

21 Likes

It’s like Gotham, where you think the villain has been summarily dispatched, but somehow, here they are again. :man_shrugging:

10 Likes

23 Likes

Liked for the tune. I had never heard any other version than Grand Funk Railroad’s before, much to my surprise.

However, the insufferable dipshit is absolutely not some kind of wonderful…

4 Likes

I assumed the /s was taken as read. :wink:

If you’ve not heard that version before, you should check out the rest of that Q-Tips album. Not much of it on YouTube, though, it seems.

They were amazing live. I saw them a couple of times before they had their hits (and long before Paul Young went off to do his even more successful solo thing).

Sorry for topic derail.

4 Likes

My fault, I think. Sorry all.

4 Likes

Fautrage!

4 Likes

While “Fredo” is flinging poo at imaginary Democrats, AOC is raising money for Texas. Because she’s not a useless entitled scumbag.

19 Likes

(I’m an idiot and did not read carefully - carry on.)

1 Like

“Short Fingered Vulgarian”

“Insufferable Dipshit"

I can’t wait for the rest of the family to get their perfect descriptors.

7 Likes

Well, he was trying to deflect attention from Cruz’s vacation; so there’s two of 'em right there…

We are talking about Junior here; the only ‘experiments’ he is capable of doing would involve an ant bed & a magnifying glass on a sunny day.

He is merely trying to imitate/impress his daddy & score points with HWSNBNs so-called base, as if he has a political future.
Occam’s Razor would indicate that this is no grand scheme on Junior’s part; he is merely an idiot.
But the madness is understandable, given the previous 4+ years.
EDIT: tyop

1 Like

A better final line would have been “You’re just as much a lying idiot as your dad”.

1 Like

I suspect that’s what’s going on. I don’t think DJr believes what he says, I think he’s just practicing bald-faced lying through teeth, just to see what makes it through. A dozen things won’t, then something will. I think that’s Q’s secret too – a kind of evolutionary algorithm seeded with random statements.

2 Likes

irrelevant episode 1 GIF by SVU

He has a major platform as the son of the former president. It doesn’t matter if he “believes” what he say, but how people act on it.

14 Likes

With any luck, enough GOP zealots will believe Junior and boot Abbott out of office.

3 Likes