Donald Trump and his family watch grimly as Ted Cruz refuses to endorse him

I would advise changing the image with the post or the headline, they imply something happened that didn’t.

Hmm, why haven’t we heard from Kim Davis lately - it’s almost as if she’s been rendered irrelevant by history and a majority of the population - including young Republicans - aren’t sympathetic to her position!

2 Likes

Somebody’s waking up next to a horse head today.

2 Likes

From what I’ve read, most of the GOP leadership actively dislike Ted Cruz anyhow. Is it possible he’s looking to jump ship and is using this as a ‘I stood up for my beliefs’ moment?

Remember, if you want Bernie, but vote Hillary, you have less backbone than Ted Cruz.

3 Likes

Did he give up on these guys? (Or maybe everyone else had.) Seems like a good fit for him.

(ETA)

He doesn’t seem like a good gambler, e.g. his Hail Mary pass with the Fiorina VP appointment.

I’d like to imagine that Cruz believed what he said about the same rights protecting everyone, including gays, but man, that’s an unbelievably quick about-face…

3 Likes

I feel like you’re trying to derail this thread.

What option do you suggest?

2 Likes

Yeah, it still feels out of character for him. It’s like he decided he was going to be contrary and got carried away…

5 Likes

I guess the Trumpmobile doesn’t come with Cruz control.

15 Likes

Good point. Maybe I’m attributing too much intelligence to him, small though the intelligence I’m attributing to him is.

Nah, that condescending self-serving simpering pustular sack of vomit would throw anyone under the bus for a vote. I’d sooner trust a black mamba.

3 Likes

Couldn’t happen to a nicer guy

Those weren’t boos. They were all shouting ‘Cruz! Cruz!’

1 Like

I was saying Boo-urns!

4 Likes

That’s what getting hit in the groin with a football will do to you.

Or rather, at least for Hinduism, there are a number of (traditionally) atheistic varieties.

You forgot I.G. Farben. Sure, they were broken up but just one of those parts was Bayer.

1 Like

Gonna have to make that .gif my screensaver or something.

1 Like

Trump Snr: I am not so much disappointed as I am blinded with rage.

A few minutes later…

Trump Snr: I want the mayor dead, I want his wife dead, I want his cat and his dog dead.
Trump Jnr: Wawawait… who was before the cat?
Trump Snr: Just kill the mayor…
Trump Jnr: Y-you’re not mad at me are ya?

2 Likes

Showing up at someone else’s victory party in order take a shit in their punchbowl does not take backbone

5 Likes

Hillary managed to inherit Ted Kennedy’s haters. It seems personal but really it’s about them and their cognitive dissonance, now with extra misogyny!

4 Likes