Donald Trump asks "Where is the outrage for this Disney book?"

:snowflake::hearts::snowflake::purple_heart::snowflake::yellow_heart::snowflake::green_heart::snowflake::blue_heart::snowflake:
(out of likes, obviously)

3 Likes

And yet they’re one of the main components of why experts consistently point to the Chicago flag as a leading example of excellent design:

4 Likes

The most telling part of the New York Times quote on the cover of his book is “for a moment”, because all it takes is 60 seconds of listening to him speak to realize he is an accomplished swindler.

6 Likes

Dollars to donuts it’s a lie. Or the national market in question is the Latvian Business section.

:musical_note:Hate is a open … Dooooooor. :musical_note:

I think the phrase is now “donuts to dollars”. At least where I live, donuts have now exceeded a dollar each.

Also, I swear to god I thought that was something that only my father said.

4 Likes

Ending with “#Frozen” is a toddler’s version of a mic drop.

3 Likes

Oh, hell, you’re right. And even on that reflection, I’m still thinking dollars to donuts would be a good deal for the bet, given trump’s penchant for making shit up.

Last week, my two year old daughter stood in front of the air conditioner, held out her arm and yelled “I have ice powers!!” So, there you go… :grinning:

4 Likes

I wish I had a donut.

4 Likes

OMG WHERE’S THE OUTRAGE AT CHICAGO!!! /s

1 Like

Make two tone text that isn’t either snowflake or background colored.

Now go draw the f’ing snowflake.

1 Like

Hey! #notallchicagos

Honey maple, even.

3 Likes

Where is the outrage, yes. . . .

I guess there’s a difference between a star advertising stickers for a children’s movie, and a star that originates on a white supremacist site with money in the background, which implies. . . well, you know . . . as David Duke said “the Hidden Hand.”

4 Likes

I’m flabbergasted. I wasn’t expecting a joke and got one of the funniest jokes I’ve heard all day.

10 Likes

COBRA

But their weather dominator was deep sixed by logistical difficulty. One should always use commonly found materials to power your world conquering devices.

2 Likes

Excuse my clueless, but I don’t get the joke.

Sure, Trump uses strawman arguments, but that’s not a joke. Is it a reference to Frozen?

1 Like

Because under his regime, very helpfully for him, they would all be in one place to ask.

6 Likes

Yes, it’s a reference to the comic relief character, Olaf. :laughing:

2 Likes