Elections 2021 and 2022

Of course, then the meltdown about stolen elections will begin in earnest… That’s their only strategy anymore if they lose.

13 Likes

Hopefully, Democratic candidates’ efforts to raise awareness about negative outcomes for GOP voters in gerrymandered districts will make a difference in the midterms: :crossed_fingers:t4:

11 Likes

On the upside, being clueless grifters is quite likely to bite them in the ass.

So, there is that.

11 Likes

Ghosts Reaction GIF by CBS

9 Likes

I’ll be tracking the polls in these states! :astonished:

11 Likes

I had thought that Vermont had abolished slavery back when it was the Republic of Vermont. But I guess it’s more complicated than I was taught.

7 Likes
10 Likes

Every time my stupid state does something good like rule a 1931 abortion law banning abortion is unconstitutional someone turns around and does this making me embarrassed to say I’m from Michigan.

A group of idiots filed a lawsuit trying to void the 2020 presidential election but, of course, only the presidential part, not all races. Every other race, or at least the ones they won, were perfectly fine.

6 Likes

Too bad, so sad:

10 Likes

It’s all anybody needs to know about him

my daughters hate my smell

8 Likes

Related (well, hopefully not):

3 Likes

GOP donor pool unexpectedly shrinks as midterms near

Let's Have a Funny Pic Thread! Mk 30 | Page 18 | MarkWeinGuitarLessons.com

6 Likes

Voting Barack Obama GIF by Democratic National Convention

13 Likes

He should do it while wearing that tan suit.

Oh, this suit? I’m just t-rollin, ya buncha fuckheads!

8 Likes

And put Dijon mustard on a Chicago-style hot dog.

4 Likes

Eccentric, but still acceptable.

Only ketchup is unforgivable.

8 Likes

Hope to see more of this in other states. It highlights the fact that the GOP is trying to restrict access, and pushes candidates to go on the record about why they oppose measures like this:

12 Likes

Maggie might still pull it off for the D’s.

I hope so. NH is chock full of MAGA barn murals and boat swag.

11 Likes

NH MAGA bait and switch:

Sinema must be conducting seminars.

9 Likes

What the heck is Schumer trying to do here, accepting a loss before the voting has even started?

Right now Fivethirtyeight is projecting a 29% chance (and rising) that Democrats hold the House in 2022. Not awesome, but for comparison they only gave Trump a 28% chance of winning on the eve of the 2016 election.

7 Likes