Elections 2021 and 2022

shocked philip j fry GIF

12 Likes

Coincidentally the loud screams rooting for a recession have quieted to calm indoor talk.

:thinking:

12 Likes

Also a coincidence, no doubt:

22 Likes

Bingo. It’s almost like the oil and gas industry were putting their thumbs on the scale of democracy while taking immense profits. It’s a twofer!

18 Likes

Are you maligning the good names of the oil and gas industry!?! /s

Catherine Tate No GIF by BritBoxUK

14 Likes

Which ones still have good names? :wink:

Awkward Cricket GIF

10 Likes

Uh, they’ll be supervised to make sure that work is done correctly, right? :grimacing:

16 Likes

Yeah, I don’t think I want them involved in any voter registration efforts to make amends for intimidating Black voters.

No Way Smh GIF by ABC Network

14 Likes

the ex-president has not spent a single dime to help Walker — despite the nearly $100 million of donor money he is sitting on.

9 Likes
17 Likes

WTF?

“Instead of sending you to prison for robbing this bank, we’re going to make you work as tellers and count the bank’s money.”

Excited Tom Hiddleston GIF by Marvel Studios

15 Likes

So Trump is treating him like a son, and like Walker treats his children?

That’s one metal version of Cats in the Cradle.

8 Likes

Like how when someone is a poacher, you sentence them to work in a wildlife rehab center, and they’re all “noooo I don’t want to feed baby birds, I hate animals :sob:” but too bad, it’s their job now so they have to do their best even though they hate it, and that way they will never want to poach again. The end, by chenille.

12 Likes

and nothing bad happened and everything was fine

12 Likes

Awwww no mother deer were killed.

Sorry Disney!!

5 Likes

Overall, 52% of likely voters say they plan to support Warnock in Tuesday’s runoff and 48% pick Walker. Partisans on both sides are deeply entrenched, with nearly all Democrats (99%) behind Warnock and 95% of Republicans backing Walker. Independents break in Warnock’s favor, 61% to 36%, but make up a relatively small slice of likely voters, 17%, compared with 24% in a CNN exit poll of voters in the first round of this contest last month. (Warnock finished narrowly ahead of Walker in November but without the majority of the vote needed to avoid a runoff.)

10 Likes

EXACTLY!!! What the hell is this judge thinking? I do believe in restitutional justice, I really do, but this is a very, very bad idea.

11 Likes

I’m going to make you smoke the entire pack of cigarettes.

12 Likes

any idea how accurate cnn’s polls were for the general? ( feels like that should be a standard part of reporting… kind of wild it isn’t )

6 Likes

Not a clue. :woman_shrugging:

6 Likes