Elections 2023 and 2024 (Part 1)

11 Likes

Ancient Aliens?

Or Assyrians? No it’s aliens.

8 Likes
10 Likes

Obviously even the best technology isn’t impervious to human carelessness, and this is a crowd that does things like leaving boxes of classified documents in publicly-accessible areas of a golf club, or showing such documents to reporters and who knows who else.

7 Likes

IMG_6522

7 Likes

“You think of him for science and rockets, and every time a thing he’s telling me about a new screw was developed, he’s developed a new screw, screws are difficult, and it’s made out of titanium, and it’s so exciting,” he continued.

Well someone has a screw loose.

13 Likes

a?

Helmke-Part-Counter-Sorter

6 Likes

< resisting joke about how screwed we are >

10 Likes
9 Likes

Also…

:sob:

14 Likes

So what? What other software runs on that OS? I doubt Green Hills has an Integrity app store, and even if it did, the moment that third-party apps for browsing, X or whatever are loaded, the security certification goes poof!

Those are going to be expensive doorstops.

3 Likes

“Biden messed up the country, he’s really not good for the middle class. We’re struggling to survive and today we don’t get any help,” he says.

He hopes that Trump, on the other hand, uses his business acumen to bring down the cost of the products he sells in his store, many of which are imported from overseas. “Trump is not perfect, but we have no choice,” he says.

:person_facepalming:

12 Likes

A demonstration that people in ethnic and religious minorities can be utterly ignorant dumbasses with heads full of really obvious misinformation. Goddamnit.

7 Likes
12 Likes

Tell me you don’t know what tariffs are without saying so.

15 Likes
8 Likes
6 Likes

15 Likes

Ok, who’s the third guy?

6 Likes

Geraldo Rivera? Alberto Gonzalez?

7 Likes