Elections 2023 and 2024 (Part 1)

Geraldo just endorsed Harris, so maybe?

5 Likes

Yes it’s Alberto Gonzalez (white-house counsel under Bush), but curiously, i believe that fox"news" Geraldo Rivera is also recently on-board the Harris camp (and thereby owing @docosc a coke)

6 Likes

Yeah, that’s who it looks like to me…

4 Likes

Mehdi Hasan brings some rigor and facts to this hour-long interview. He’s nobody’s fool. He is [in good faith] interviewing these candidates (for President and VP) on how Stein may reap the Muslim vote due to their very vocal and very public dissatisfaction re: the Biden administration’s handling of Israel-Gaza right now.

In swing states… this may well have real repercussions. Some folks blame Stein for HRC’s losses in some swing states when Trump won [the electoral college] in 2016.

Hasan’s gloves are off in this interview and I am here for it.
I may have to write him a thank you note.

ETA:
I corrected my spelling of Mr. Hasan’s name.

ETA2: typo fixed

11 Likes

Oh, thanks for posting that! I’ll watch it later…

6 Likes
8 Likes

https://www.reddit.com/r/Pennsylvania/comments/1g3h0a6/saw_this_gem_in_lancaster_made_my_day_normal/

13 Likes

Oh my gosh, not seasonal allergies. That should disqualify her immediately and we shouldn’t even have an election.

…As to her completely desperate request for my Medical Statements, she is dying to see my Cholesterol (which is 180!), I have already provided them, many times, including quite recently, and they were flawless. However, I have just seen Kamala’s Report, and it is not good. According to her Doctor’s Report, she suffers from “urticaria,” defined as “a rash of round, red welts on the skin that itch intensely, sometimes with dangerous swelling.” She also has “allergic rhinitis and allergic conjunctivitis,” a very messy and dangerous situation. These are deeply serious conditions that clearly impact her functioning. Maybe that is why she can’t answer even the simplest of questions asked by 60 Minutes, and others. What is this all about? I don’t have these problems…

…I’ve put out more Medical Exams than any other President in History, and aced two Cognitive Exams (the Doctor stated that my “cognitive exams were exceptional!”). I am far healthier than Clinton, Bush, Obama, Biden, but especially, Kamala.

8 Likes
8 Likes
10 Likes

Confused Tom Hanks GIF

Or maybe they are casting the widest possibly net to reach out to voters… How come Trump NOT doing anything but friendly media isn’t framed the same way?

8 Likes

They are now claiming this was in response to medical issues in the audience. I call bullshit. He has never given a damn about his acolytes before. I doubt he’d start now.

12 Likes

That’s super bizarre, even for him. How could this go on for that long without his handlers dragging him offstage?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2024/10/14/trump-music-sways-town-hall/?utm_campaign=wp_politics&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter

Everyone who is even considering voting for this man, or not voting at all, should be forced to attend one of his events.

12 Likes

“How about this: We’ll play ‘YMCA,’” he said at another point to cheering supporters as the Village People song, a Trump crowd favorite, started up.

It goes without saying that the Village People have never been happy about that.

9 Likes

He told one audience member who was being removed by paramedics to lose some weight. :man_shrugging:

8 Likes

This is the empathizer in chief, y’all. Yeah, like I said, he doesn’t give a damn about the well-being of his subjects, only that they obey instantly.

7 Likes

Dance to the music, dance to the music
Dance to the music, dance to the music
'Cos if you dance to the music
The night will last, the night will last
The night will go on and on

:rofl:

3 Likes

It’s a testimony to how awful this man is that his shameful joke about the widow of the man who was shot at his rally didn’t make more headlines.

8 Likes

6 Likes

5 Likes