Elections 2023 and 2024

6 Likes

Obama didn’t support private billionaire donor!

7 Likes

Then today the polling improves to a tie. Which is better than before the debate. :woman_shrugging:

8 Likes
4 Likes

Doing something like this would virtually guarantee a Trump win. The polls (which have been shown to overvalue right-wing votes repeatedly) have shown Biden doing better post-debate. This whole thing needs to go away!

8 Likes

Sometimes it seems the real plan.

10 Likes

The media really really really wants me to hate and fear Biden.

More than anything else even!

10 Likes

IMG_4937

15 Likes

bothsides!! BOTHSIDES!!!

Ye Gods, how I hate this shit. Both are old, one is a compulsive liar and fascist, the other is an OK dude with OK positions and a record of excellent production for us! WTF are they doing?!?!?

9 Likes

Maybe deep-pocket donors and corporate media owners think Tromp would make them even wealthier than Biden would make them wealthier?

8 Likes

Mr. Biden is a feeble, meek, stupid old senile man and at the same time He is a dangerous radical communist about to set the whole country ablaze. What a man!

10 Likes

Or… Are they just sadistic?

7 Likes

Or just following orders from the algorithm?

7 Likes

Both Is Good The Road To El Dorado GIF

7 Likes
7 Likes

That would be Rule #8:

The enemy is both strong and weak. “By a continuous shifting of rhetorical focus, the enemies are at the same time too strong and too weak.”

7 Likes

I have trouble believing that.

That’s it? Only a fifth?

7 Likes

There are more small-company CEOs than large-company CEOs. My experience is that small-company CEOs are generally pretty decent folks, or they hide their psychopathy better.

4 Likes

Especially first-generation, family-owned businesses where the founder has an interest in producing quality and still cares about that over bottom line. That has a way of evaporating as they go to professional executives over folks who worked up from the line.

5 Likes

As I suspected, 45’s popularity among Black and Hispanic voters isn’t huge, despite GOP/MAGA camp claims:

https://apnews.com/article/trump-black-hispanic-americans-voters-of-color-59acadcda6cf9cb1082d4bdd9d4c4a81

Also, about those CEOs:

What’s weird is that 45 claims FB is against him, yet I’ve had friends complain their accounts were suspended after posting pro-Biden/pro-Democracy messages. :woman_shrugging:t4:

11 Likes