Elections 2023 and 2024

That shoop needs to be released immediately!

6 Likes

Well that’s the end of large campaign rallies (for both parties) for the rest of the year. Unless they can find a way to effectively screen tens of thousands of people for those plastic ghost guns the gun nuts had a hard on for the past few years

4 Likes

So trump can continue with his rallies.

The one tonight didn’t look large.

4 Likes

9 Likes

He already supported Trump. Next headline- Steve Bannon endorses Trump!

14 Likes

And so it begins.

13 Likes

Posting this here, too…

10 Likes

8 Likes

Yeah, maybe not trust a word out of that dickhead’s mouth either. Proven liar and fantasist, and all that.

10 Likes

Probably not, because every angle shows how bald he really is.

13 Likes

6 Likes

I watched the footage. The way the people cheered when he pumped his fist, first after standing up as well as when he was getting into his car. This is some strong political imagery for him.

6 Likes

This guy was sitting next to the person killed…

8 Likes

You’ve probably seen more info about it already, but it’s a fairgrounds, https://butlerfarmshow.com/

7 Likes

He didn’t seem concerned about the guy dying in front of him. Still in shock?

5 Likes

Its only been an hour or so, so I wouldnt be surprised if it was shock. Everyone reacts differently to stressors.

9 Likes

They damn near deified him for surviving Covid-19, I can scarcely imagine what the cultists are going to make out of this. Too depressing to think about right now, guess I’ll tune out for a while.

18 Likes

Not much to contribute so far, but I can say that people in northern DE/southern PA are currently lighting off very large, loud fireworks. I assume to celebrate. As @KathyPartdeux noted earlier, please stay alert folks.

5 Likes

He didn’t even seem overly concerned about going to another Trump rally.

5 Likes

An assassination attempt during a political rally also ended up helping propel Mr. Bolsonaro’s victory in 2018. But here the consequences were very serious for him, who to this day suffers from a fragile health.

[Brazil’s Jair Bolsonaro ‘lost 40% of blood in stabbing’ (bbc.com)]

11 Likes