Elections 2023 and 2024

Then there was the spin-off effect of Putin seeing a “NATO-trained” army collapse, encouraging him to believe that the same would happen in Ukraine.

5 Likes

This, above all. Utter contempt, for bravery and sacrifice. His offenses against our military alone have earned him a grave next to his former wife’s in the weeds of a golf course, NOT Arlington.

11 Likes

7 Likes

That photo sent a chill down my spine.

You’ve got to give the party some credit for the foresight of spending decades dumbing down our citizenry to the point where they think this is a good look.

13 Likes

Maybe it was part of a montage of him standing next to various world leaders, the intent being instead to show him as an effective or whatever world leader?

I mean, I too think he’s probably in Putin’s pocket, but context should still count, no?

5 Likes

I’ll bet you a Coke that if it was a montage, he wasn’t standing next to the leaders of Canada, Ireland, Sweden, Germany, New Zealand, etc.

WHICH leaders he’s shown to be buddies with is all part of it.

9 Likes

I’m trying not to decide without knowing the context.

Have you heard all the pro labor stuff that Vance was spewing in his speeach? He sounded like his handlers downloaded some Biden speech text into him! Not that we on the left are likely to hear it (and of course, I don’t think Vance necessarily believes a word of it). Any bit of Vance’s speech that confirms his assholery is all we need! Same for the other side, of course.

8 Likes
11 Likes
12 Likes

4 Likes
9 Likes

11 Likes

The fact that he knows this and goes along with it anyway is what makes him so scary

14 Likes

It’s the Law & Order party, after all.

9 Likes

The photo of Trump next to Putin during a meeting in Helsinki, Finland, in 2018 was shown as part of a video montage discussing Trump’s achievements as president.

During the presentation, a voice-over said that while president Trump had traveled around the world to meet with “our allies and even with our main adversaries just so they understood that America’s strength and resolve was back.” The image of Trump with Putin appeared after the mention of “adversaries.”

6 Likes

Lest we forget:

9 Likes
7 Likes

I Mean Law And Order GIF by SVU

6 Likes

Do It GIF by Breaking Bad

8 Likes

Great state of Ohio. :man_facepalming:

7 Likes