Elections 2023 and 2024

Good on Geoff…

8 Likes
3 Likes
10 Likes

Yeah, expect his ilk to be, like, “I gave you a gazillion dollars, now could you please rid me of that meddlesome FTC chairperson?”

5 Likes
17 Likes

It’s a cult. They have weird (creepy) rituals to identify each other and reinforce their devotion to their cult leader.

18 Likes

Weird, creepy signals too. :grimacing:

Screenshot_20240726_103510_Brave

16 Likes
19 Likes

[ETA]

10 Likes

I’d say take action early, but sometimes this problem is out of the voter’s hands. During one state primary election, I requested a ballot early and quickly received an approval. However, they waited to mail it to me* and it arrived too late. The only option in a case like that is to cast a provisional ballot in person and have the mailed ballot canceled. However, that wasn’t possible since I was out of town on the day of my state’s primary.

Here’s the AP take on this story:
https://apnews.com/article/election-2024-mail-ballots-a8ee9b88418e1f6b2835e91827d721bf

*After the situation described above, I tried to get an explanation for the delay and did not get a good one. Now I call the office to make sure it is mailed at least 2 weeks in advance of Election Day. One week is not enough time for the USPS anymore.

17 Likes
20 Likes

16 Likes

Hot damn, 'bout fuqing time!

13 Likes
17 Likes

He’s reduced himself to saying the loud part out loud.

15 Likes

There is something else that was odd about this video. When he was talking about “beautiful Christians”…did he actually say he wasn’t a Christian?

10 Likes

Hasn’t he already said this a few times?

6 Likes

Huh, GOP. /insert fry shocked gif here

14 Likes

20 Likes
12 Likes